• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

Darune

Jun 5, 2018
Oh, that's weird, did the pictures of the girls get highlighted when you moved your mouse over them?

Also a quick side note, I can't post this on the public page on Patreon due to their rules so I'm posting it everything I can so that more people can give their feedback on this!

Updated Sakura sprite:
View attachment 913691 View attachment 913688

Updated Ino sprite:
View attachment 913690 View attachment 913689

Let me know if there's anything you guys think need fixing yeah and I'll ask the artist to get it done asap!
The body on the older art style looks better, the faces are better on the new one

llDante

Dec 22, 2019
Oh, that's weird, did the pictures of the girls get highlighted when you moved your mouse over them?

Also a quick side note, I can't post this on the public page on Patreon due to their rules so I'm posting it everything I can so that more people can give their feedback on this!

Updated Sakura sprite:
View attachment 913691 View attachment 913688

Updated Ino sprite:
View attachment 913690 View attachment 913689

Let me know if there's anything you guys think need fixing yeah and I'll ask the artist to get it done asap!
I'm not that good with art to judge, but i think the new art needs to improve a little in the breasts and hips, it's not bad, but since it's an adult game, you need it a little more accentuated like in the old art, but overall i think the new art is better, specially the face which seems more close to the original material to me and the outline, because the outline bothered me a little in the old art since it seemed like a sketch, but the new art seems more defined and clean, the colors are more vivid as well in the new art.

Apr 10, 2019
I like the new sprites more overall; the greater definition on the faces and outline is great, the softer look on the body itself is generally superior, the proportions are much more consistent, and the pubic area is overall better. However, there are a few things that are a bit of a loss with it. Really, there's one big reason and a few smaller and less important ones that could be ignored without much loss, but I'm going to include them anyway.

First, while the outline work is better in the new ones, it clashes with the sketchier outlines from part 1. A consistent art style is much more important overall than a good one, and I've found my least liked things in the game so far to be all the things where the art style really changes, so that has me worried.

Second, the pubic hair is visually better in the new art, but the lack of distinct styling makes it convey less personality; for example, having Sakura trim it into a distinct landing strip both shows her greater confidence compared to part 1, and also shows off that she's no-nonsense where it counts but still a girl with all her old interests intact. Overall, anything that creates more visual personality is a good thing, and the new style isn't as good at that in this specific area.

Third, the shading changes are a bit of a loss. They're too rounded and formless, making it look unnaturally lit. The older art is just better at responding to shape in its shading, and keeps a much more consistent lighting source. Meanwhile, the new style follows shape, not how shadows actually fall, and it comes off as pretty... strange... by comparison. Case in point, Sakura's torso, and the shadows around her tits. The big exception to this is Ino's knees, I have no idea how it came about that that is the place where the shadows are better in the new art, but even a blind pig finds an acorn sometimes (pun fully intended).

Fourth, the loss of joint detail. Using the more consistent outlines means the loss of the lighter touch used on the non-outlining joints, like those of the fingers, ankles, and other miscellaneous places. Combined with the shading, it removes a lot of weight from things, and makes it look a little too cartoony compared to part 1.

Fifth, the depth is a bit jacked in the new art, particularly around the arms. It's most noticeable with Ino's arm, where the longer arm looks better, overall, but the non-angled shading on the upper-arm indicates that she's holding her arm out straight, but her forearm shows angle, making it look like her hand is hovering a few inches in front of her body, rather than resting on it. This, as well as the lost detail in the shadows and lack of finger joints, just make the new art look a bit... wrong.

Sixth, the reduced collar bones other details in that area just don't look as good (IMO). It's more consistent with the anime, yeah, but it's just not an improvement in my opinion.

Finally, the big issue, the one that can't be ignored: the tits are just fucked up. The biggest issue is that the nipples don't look right, almost like they were drawn separately from the rest of the breast, and they don't respond to the angle of the breast enough. It's obvious that they weren't just pasted on afterwards, but they still look wrong. Not that the old art is perfect, the nips are consistently placed too high there, but it is much better at the angles. Further, the change from defined areolae to gradients is just... not really an improvement. Outlines as well as gradients are the best choice, followed by outlines without strong gradients, with gradients alone being the worst option there. Finally, Sakura's boobs are just too big. Ino's in the new art are closer to the canon size than the old art managed, but Sakura is just too big in the new art. I realize that keeping the bust sizes consistent has been an issue in art from the beginning (as in the Sakura-Hinata threeway scene), but Sakura is supposed to be a B-cup at best.

Of course, all of this is just my opinion, so do as you will; I'll still be playing all the same.

userrandy

Jan 8, 2020
I like how the updated sprites faces look more like the shippuden designs, mostly slight changes but it helps. I def would love that Sakura w/ a six pack design, though I'm bummed that it seems Tsunade didn't help them develop their chests.

Reactions: speedapple

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
Hmm... yeah, faces are better.

I also prefer the new outline.

but while have preferences for the new breast size and Sakura's thinner waist (or maybe it looks thinner due to her bigger breasts) I know some would prefer the other ones. Well, their shapes, the new ones seem to have better shading to me in almost everything (the problem is the nippes)

While I prefer them shaved, the older version's pubic hairs are better if there will be any. specific to each personality, instead of a generic one with some color. also, they are one color, while the new ones seem more black with some bits here and there of the hair color.

I can see why everyone dislikes the new nipples though, the lines seem a bit too complete around for their angles save for one of Sakura's niples that leaves it open on the top right to connect, and the shading of the aureoles is weird - they do not look that puffy yet they are darkened on their bottom as if they were bumping out, instead of just a slight addition to the rest of the breast's save for near the middle where the nipple's tips block a bit of the ambient light.
but the older ones are weird too, they "pop out" just a little too little I think, looking like just a small mark on the aureola. Taking in account how light Sakura's old ones are, close to the norml skin's color...

Ark9

Feb 8, 2018
The faces are better in the new art but the body was better in the old art.

Things that i liked in the new art: the faces, the shadows details are great and some parts are more marked/detailed (like the V of the lower ab or the feet/toes)

Things that i didnt like in the new art: the new body shape (sakura and ino have less hips compared to the old art, also the legs loked better shaped), some colors (sakura nipples in the new art are too dark imo) and about the new tits shape i personally liked the old ones better like they were more perkier (new ino tits shape would fit hinatas better but with a lighter nip color and bigger).

Reactions: speedapple

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
I...must admit that I think the old art looks overall better. The angling and size on Sakuras breasts seems forced and nonfitting on the new version and Inos seem to hang more than they should. Am I nitpicking here?
The body on the older art style looks better, the faces are better on the new one
I'm not that good with art to judge, but i think the new art needs to improve a little in the breasts and hips, it's not bad, but since it's an adult game, you need it a little more accentuated like in the old art, but overall i think the new art is better, specially the face which seems more close to the original material to me and the outline, because the outline bothered me a little in the old art since it seemed like a sketch, but the new art seems more defined and clean, the colors are more vivid as well in the new art.
I like the new sprites more overall; the greater definition on the faces and outline is great, the softer look on the body itself is generally superior, the proportions are much more consistent, and the pubic area is overall better. However, there are a few things that are a bit of a loss with it. Really, there's one big reason and a few smaller and less important ones that could be ignored without much loss, but I'm going to include them anyway.

First, while the outline work is better in the new ones, it clashes with the sketchier outlines from part 1. A consistent art style is much more important overall than a good one, and I've found my least liked things in the game so far to be all the things where the art style really changes, so that has me worried.

Second, the pubic hair is visually better in the new art, but the lack of distinct styling makes it convey less personality; for example, having Sakura trim it into a distinct landing strip both shows her greater confidence compared to part 1, and also shows off that she's no-nonsense where it counts but still a girl with all her old interests intact. Overall, anything that creates more visual personality is a good thing, and the new style isn't as good at that in this specific area.

Third, the shading changes are a bit of a loss. They're too rounded and formless, making it look unnaturally lit. The older art is just better at responding to shape in its shading, and keeps a much more consistent lighting source. Meanwhile, the new style follows shape, not how shadows actually fall, and it comes off as pretty... strange... by comparison. Case in point, Sakura's torso, and the shadows around her tits. The big exception to this is Ino's knees, I have no idea how it came about that that is the place where the shadows are better in the new art, but even a blind pig finds an acorn sometimes (pun fully intended).

Fourth, the loss of joint detail. Using the more consistent outlines means the loss of the lighter touch used on the non-outlining joints, like those of the fingers, ankles, and other miscellaneous places. Combined with the shading, it removes a lot of weight from things, and makes it look a little too cartoony compared to part 1.

Fifth, the depth is a bit jacked in the new art, particularly around the arms. It's most noticeable with Ino's arm, where the longer arm looks better, overall, but the non-angled shading on the upper-arm indicates that she's holding her arm out straight, but her forearm shows angle, making it look like her hand is hovering a few inches in front of her body, rather than resting on it. This, as well as the lost detail in the shadows and lack of finger joints, just make the new art look a bit... wrong.

Sixth, the reduced collar bones other details in that area just don't look as good (IMO). It's more consistent with the anime, yeah, but it's just not an improvement in my opinion.

Finally, the big issue, the one that can't be ignored: the tits are just fucked up. The biggest issue is that the nipples don't look right, almost like they were drawn separately from the rest of the breast, and they don't respond to the angle of the breast enough. It's obvious that they weren't just pasted on afterwards, but they still look wrong. Not that the old art is perfect, the nips are consistently placed too high there, but it is much better at the angles. Further, the change from defined areolae to gradients is just... not really an improvement. Outlines as well as gradients are the best choice, followed by outlines without strong gradients, with gradients alone being the worst option there. Finally, Sakura's boobs are just too big. Ino's in the new art are closer to the canon size than the old art managed, but Sakura is just too big in the new art. I realize that keeping the bust sizes consistent has been an issue in art from the beginning (as in the Sakura-Hinata threeway scene), but Sakura is supposed to be a B-cup at best.

Of course, all of this is just my opinion, so do as you will; I'll still be playing all the same.
I like how the updated sprites faces look more like the shippuden designs, mostly slight changes but it helps. I def would love that Sakura w/ a six pack design, though I'm bummed that it seems Tsunade didn't help them develop their chests.
Hmm... yeah, faces are better.

I also prefer the new outline.

but while have preferences for the new breast size and Sakura's thinner waist (or maybe it looks thinner due to her bigger breasts) I know some would prefer the other ones. Well, their shapes, the new ones seem to have better shading to me in almost everything (the problem is the nippes)

While I prefer them shaved, the older version's pubic hairs are better if there will be any. specific to each personality, instead of a generic one with some color. also, they are one color, while the new ones seem more black with some bits here and there of the hair color.

I can see why everyone dislikes the new nipples though, the lines seem a bit too complete around for their angles save for one of Sakura's niples that leaves it open on the top right to connect, and the shading of the aureoles is weird - they do not look that puffy yet they are darkened on their bottom as if they were bumping out, instead of just a slight addition to the rest of the breast's save for near the middle where the nipple's tips block a bit of the ambient light.
but the older ones are weird too, they "pop out" just a little too little I think, looking like just a small mark on the aureola. Taking in account how light Sakura's old ones are, close to the norml skin's color...

Things that i liked in the new art: the faces, the shadows details are great and some parts are more marked/detailed (like the V of the lower ab or the feet/toes)

Things that i didnt like in the new art: the new body shape (sakura and ino have less hips compared to the old art, also the legs loked better shaped), some colors (sakura nipples in the new art are too dark imo) and about the new tits shape i personally liked the old ones better like they were more perkier (new ino tits shape would fit hinatas better but with a lighter nip color and bigger).
Heya guys! Thanks for the feedback, seems like the general consensus is that some details on the body needs to be tweaked. I've feedback this to the artist and he's working on it!

So with revival clan plot, are we going to get tag Pregnancy later in the game ???
Oh yeap! As of v0.18, you can impregnate them if you decide to not move to arc 2!

Tsunade lust level is weird tops at 60ish then drops down even if you do a plus 10 sex scene
Ah, might be her masturbating after she leaves. Either that or it's possible that her control level isn't high enough! Hope it helps!

SJack

Nov 2, 2017
gotta admit the tsunade stuff is uh doin it for me nothing like dominating a hokage and that art and animation dam ahegao, blush face included alot of games tend to neglect ahegao you know it adds a erotic finish

llDante

Dec 22, 2019
gotta admit the tsunade stuff is uh doin it for me nothing like dominating a hokage and that art and animation dam ahegao, blush face included alot of games tend to neglect ahegao you know it adds a erotic finish
Agreed, i just hoped they would increase the dialogues during those repeated scenes, there are a lot of descriptions of what is happening or what the girl is feeling and very little interaction bettween them with dialogues, there are so many things they could add, specially after you choose to unseal their mind, i keep hoping there will be something more that the girll will talk, but there is nothing, so increasing the dialogues between the control levels when you choose to unseal their mind would be quite welcome, and i don't think it's something hard to do, after all it's just adding some text, at least i don't think it would since i don't know much about programming in renpy.
Though there is a few scenes with good dialogue like the riding with tsunade and a few of sakura scenes, though could be better, since i like to see more interaction bettween the characters and not just descriptions.

Last edited:

Oni-Zero

Sep 22, 2017
Heya guys! Thanks for the feedback, seems like the general consensus is that some details on the body needs to be tweaked. I've feedback this to the artist and he's working on it!
I might be a little late but, my main critique is basically the same about the one i had related to Shippuden's Temari, the lack of details, more specifically past the collarbone/clavicle, take into account that the scenes depend on 3D models, so the details make characters more appealing, otherwise they're just a flesh colored tube with the artist kind of cheating by using a line to give the illusion of where the ribs are and another for where the stomach is also the details doubles as picking up on Kishimoto's mistake... twice, since Kishimoto made the meaning of ninja in Naruto from a spy and assasin nimble person with knowledge about how to use tools and craft poison to warrior who engages on fights in broad light, it gets worse for the Kunoichi since their main thing was more about seducing for intel gathering this is the body i imagine of people who have to train to become warriors
Accuracy.png
Then there's Sakura's unique circumstance since she's training under Tsunade, the physicaly strongest Kunoichi-medical ninja and as it was better portrated in Boku no Hero Academia, a sudden increase of strenght would rip the body of a person that's not physically fit.

Although seeing females with defined features would be more appealing, take in consideration that having female bodies too defined might have the opposite effect... and the only one who would pull it off to a degree would be Tenten since she's the tomboy.

I think the body wide-wise looks better in the new art, since there's still the third act Boruto

My condolences to the artist since the new art brings some benefits, the point is trying to find the sweet spot between the old art-style the details and the new art-style that it looks even more faithful to the original art-style for every character

Reactions: Dan3000

ReaCreations

Aug 7, 2020
I might be a little late but, my main critique is basically the same about the one i had related to Shippuden's Temari, the lack of details, more specifically past the collarbone/clavicle, take into account that the scenes depend on 3D models, so the details make characters more appealing, otherwise they're just a flesh colored tube with the artist kind of cheating by using a line to give the illusion of where the ribs are and another for where the stomach is also the details doubles as picking up on Kishimoto's mistake... twice, since Kishimoto made the meaning of ninja in Naruto from a spy and assasin nimble person with knowledge about how to use tools and craft poison to warrior who engages on fights in broad light, it gets worse for the Kunoichi since their main thing was more about seducing for intel gathering this is the body i imagine of people who have to train to become warriors
View attachment 916429
Then there's Sakura's unique circumstance since she's training under Tsunade, the physicaly strongest Kunoichi-medical ninja and as it was better portrated in Boku no Hero Academia, a sudden increase of strenght would rip the body of a person that's not physically fit.
thing is in sakuras case we never saw the training she did, other then the reviving the octopus thing iirc assuming that wasnt from a filler episode, so all we know is what she learned which was basically chakra control in order for her to be able to use tsunades chakra well technique and with chakra control thats mental skill not physical. to my knowledge shes never been shown to be well tone or have muscles that would imply she even did any physical training and whenever she demonstrates the super strength her body doesnt flex like shes using any physical strength so the way i see it while her bein well tone would be kinda hot shes just not at least not based off the show.

as a side note my hero academia only demonstrates that a drastic increase in physical strength would require a physically fit body but in this case its not physical its more spiritual as its their bodies 'natural' energy in which case that kinda stuff is usually improved through meditation and mental training, sorta supported by the face medical ninja need extremely good focus and chakra control as stated by the show itself

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
this is sick lmao female itachi when? LOL
this idea is pretty popular in fanfiction, my favorite one is one where Itachi had been disguised as Ayame Ichiraku the whole time (my favorite girl, right before Kushina, Tayuya and Ino in this order, shame she is already taken here and pretty easily and yet we don't have many scenes with her...)

another popular one is female sasuke, which... kinda fits scarily well? sasuke is clearly tsundere for naruto, thus why pairing even their male sides is popular, and fangirl squad for popular females is pretty common in japanese media, so not much in canon needs to be changed.

Reactions: JetGameZero

Habanero-Mint-Gum

Nov 5, 2020
Temari looks better, in those presented art, the nipples on sakura and ino looks wrong... they should be the smaller nipple scale. it's all about that boob to nipple ratio. bad boobs are the ones with too much nipples to boob ratio.

if you keep the old nipples on ino and sakura it will fit, hinata should have kind of bigger nipples as she ages since her boobs are quite bigger with age.

nipples should also consider what was "never shown" in the show/manga. thing is, if a cloth or angle did not show them (Dead or Alive Fortune Bikini) then nipples are at least "this small". "Giant Boobs" should have a "25%" margin considering "family friendly" intentions BUT "they" also considered this 25% ratio; in your ino/sakura case this is 150%, so way out of bound. (3 to 1 expected nipple to breast ratio.)

this game is great in 95% of the aspect. (leaving room for bug to not say 100% lol) but i did find that the RPG aspect (sorry i used tools to spy on your code) was a bit rough and impractical. you should have a file with the "move set", based on: 1st the individual scaling (per entity: 0.5 chance of success, 0.8 DMG...) and 2nd by skill of the entity. (stats) in a RPG style, it is easier to manage a "pool" scaled by stats and "exceptions" per entity than "rewriting" each move "PER ENTITY". ("write once adjust then", instead of "write many copy versions"... you only need to manage success rate and effectiveness instead of rewriting the same move 100 times for each monsters/boss. exceptions are find especially for bosses but "nobody enemies"? nope, a waste of time.)

sorry for the long winded thing... i am kind of drunk of Jagermeifter (half of 750 ML of 35% Alcohol... i rarely drink... and i am a French Canadian so hence my English Mistakes... i just hope i don't end up singing a magus opus of Decrepit Birth to the toilet...)

4.30 star(s) 88 Votes