kuchikishu

Aug 6, 2018
I think I'll just wait v0.14 coming. The game's really good and not bad. Played it on PC so far no problem at all, only on android it is a lil bit laggy.

userrandy

Jan 8, 2020
Minor bug: sometimes when you have a girl working on a mission that takes more than one day, their picture gets stuck and if place another girl on that same mission the next day, it covers the first girl there

userrandy

Jan 8, 2020
One thing I'd love to see added that has no real impact on the game but would be a fun side thing to do is that you can make one of the girls your 'favorite' or the 'head/queen' of your harem. Like not impact the overall story but like, it'd give an additional sex scene with her (maybe its framed as more romantic to make it stand out). Also maybe have a scene where you tell her that you're choosing her to be the head of your harem (or it could be that the first girl you enslave automatically becomes this...but that'd rule out Tsunade as a possibility....maybe its the girl you had sex with the most at end of act 1 or maybe first girl in act 2 for you to have sex with a certain number of times). Also, maybe have the other girls refer to her as Mistress in private from then on.

Just an idea. Anyone else like it?

Victor_dusk

Aug 3, 2019
all i have to do to move onto the new arc is get tentens final outfit. Ive been buying the fragile boxes, and i got 'Tentens unfinished uniform unlocked' message but it hasnt done anything, so i guess as it said unfinished i had to get more of them in the boxes, except now the supplier at the stadium says i have too much on me and wont sell me anymore. So im a bit lost as to what to do. i dont want to move on till ive done this. Can anyone help as to what im not seeing?

Tenzai

Sep 27, 2020
Downloaded the newest version today and extracted the files. Tried to open the application and got the "Windows Protected Your PC". So, how do you fix that? Also, why does so many games on here do that?

Jun 26, 2020
Downloaded the newest version today and extracted the files. Tried to open the application and got the "Windows Protected Your PC". So, how do you fix that? Also, why does so many games on here do that?
You probably set your windows defender's sensitivity too high.

iron4doves

Dec 28, 2018
What, you can't read ǵ̴̡̝̬̰͚͎̏͆͝i̶̡̨̘͔͓͈̺̩̹͛͜ͅl̴̛̥̪̩̠̜̞̄̓͆͒̿̐̿̈́̐̅͛̃͑̈́ğ̶̨̫̬͇͔̣͎̭͖̝͎̙̞̀̂̐̄͌͂͊͛̔̽̎̚a̶̡̤̜͖̮̭̖̅̔̈́͊̀̔͊͌͠m̶̡̛̼̐̔͆̑͐͌̇̊̓̒͘͠e̵̢̩̹̣͕̟̣͑̿̑̔͘͠͝ͅc̷̡͔̤̟͕͇͚̭̙̻̳̠̫̔͋̐̌̎̅̂̀̈̿͘͜i̸̭̟͈͙̺̎̈͗̽̌́̐͘͜ä̷̫͓̘̠̦̥̤͍͇͍́̇̽̾͗͐́͛̂̿̾́̓͜͝͠ṋ̵̨͚̳͈̞͓͔̩͇̯̱͖͓̔̓͝ ?

Klundge

Oct 11, 2019
Im having a problem crafting clothes, I have all the ingredients listed but the only option I have is to go back to the store menu. Do I just need to progress more into the game or is something broken?

4.20 star(s) 87 Votes