Bruce Baner

Sep 19, 2019
I must tell that I was very disappointed by the plot. I mean, you are the villain of a story taking place in the universe of Naruto. Main antagonists of this universe include mythical figures like Orochimaru, the Akatsuki and Madara Uchiha.

Your avatar is supposed to be a coldhearted child abuser and the future master of Konoha. Yet, he is so weak and pathetic that he needs to be given powers from nowhere to achieve something? He can't even figure out his own evil plan without grandpa holding him by the hand?

For me, this was just unacceptable. So, I have decided to write my own version of the story:

-You still begin your story as an orphan who has never achieved much in life.

-One day, a teenager who has the ascendancy over you, announces to you that he is your brother and that you must work with him to rebuild your clan.

-The years pass, your brother takes many lovers but ruins all your chances of doing the same, your frustration leads you to despise women.

-In Boruto's era, your brother suddenly disappears before reappearing a few days later. He tells you that he has traveled to the sanctuary of your ancient village and has unearthed the knowledge of a forbidden technique that allows him to control people. He intends to use it to raise an army and take control of the village.

-However, Konoha's power turns out to be far too powerful to be overthrown by force and, shortly before the Chunin Tournament, all of your brother's machinations crumble. The insurgency is destroyed before it has even really started and your lineage joins that of the Uchiha. A number of well-known kunoichi takes part in the strike against you, which reinforces your hatred for them.

-Your brother told you about the hereditary power of your clan without any of you understanding how to activate it. It is only now, leaning against a half-destroyed wall, bleeding and feeling your end near that the understanding of this technique is finally opening up to you. You then decide to go back very far in your own past in order to obtain your revenge.

-Your perfect knowledge of your "brother" allows you to kill him without leaving any clue to the Anbu. You then go to your ruined village shrine and exhumate the forbidden jutsu for yourself.

The reasons why you choose to go back to this time:

-Everyone in Konoha knows you as a secretive but somewhat friendly loser, not even remotely seen has a threat.

-One reason why your brother's plot failed was because he launched it at a time when Konoha was at the peak of its power. At this epoch you choose, the village is so disorganized by Orochimaru's machinations that the Okage must often rely on mere genin to carry important missions.

-The other big reason of your brother's failure was his direct approach based solely on strength, you will be more subtle and coerce Konoha's power players via their children.

-The thought of using the kunoichi who brought you down as slaves and making them the ones to carry the next generation of your clan makes you jubilate.

Last edited:

Angel1984

Game Developer
Jul 25, 2020
I must tell that I was very disappointed by the plot. I mean, you are the villain of a story taking place in the universe of Naruto. Main antagonists of this universe include mythical figures like Orochimaru, the Akatsuki and Madara Uchiha.

Your avatar is supposed to be a coldhearted child abuser and the future master of Konoha. Yet, he is so weak and pathetic that he needs to be given powers from nowhere to achieve something? He can't even figure out his own evil plan without grandpa holding him by the hand?

For me, this was just unacceptable. So, I have decided to write my own version of the story:

-One day, a teenager who has the ascendancy over you, announces to you that he is your brother and that you must work with him to rebuild your clan.

-The years pass, your brother takes many lovers but ruins all your chances of doing the same, your frustration leads you to despise women.

-In Boruto's era, your brother suddenly disappears before reappearing a few days later. He announces to you that he has traveled to the sanctuary of your ancient village and has unearthed the knowledge of a forbidden technique that allows him to control people. He intends to use it to raise an army and take control of the village.

-However, Konoha's power turns out to be far too powerful to be overthrown by force and, shortly before the Chunin Tournament, all of your brother's machinations crumble. The insurgency is destroyed before it has even really started and your lineage joins that of the Uchiha. A number of well-known kunoichi takes part in the strike against you, which reinforces your hatred for them.

-Your brother told you about the hereditary power of your clan without any of you understanding how to activate it. It is only now, leaning against a half-destroyed wall, bleeding and feeling your end near that the understanding of this technique is finally opening up to you. You then decide to go back very far in your own past in order to obtain your revenge.

-Your perfect knowledge of your "brother" allows you to kill him without leaving any clue to the Anbu. You then go to your ruined village shrine and exhumate the forbidden jutsu for yourself.

-Everyone in Konoha knows you as a secretive but somewhat friendly loser, not even remotely seen has a threat.

-One reason why your brother's plot failed was because he launched it at a time when Konoha was at the peak of its power. At this epoch you choose, the village is so disorganized by Orochimaru's machinations that the Okage must often rely on mere genin to carry important missions.

-The other big reason of your brother's failure was his direct approach based solely on strength, you will be more subtle and coerce Konoha's power players via their children.

-The thought of using the kunoichi who brought you down as slaves and making them the ones to carry the next generation of your clan makes you jubilate.
you know this game is preety much universally prised :)

LostBR

Sep 21, 2018

-In Boruto's era, your brother suddenly disappears before reappearing a few days later. He tells you that he has traveled to the sanctuary of your ancient village and has unearthed the knowledge of a forbidden technique that allows him to control people. He intends to use it to raise an army and take control of the village.

"Yet, he is so weak and pathetic that he needs to be given powers from nowhere to achieve something?" every modern anime

ThiccN!gga69

Aug 30, 2019
Im not interested in playing arc 1 at all, can i still get the tsunade and kurenai scenes in arc 2? or are they only limited to arc 1.

Grex

Mar 22, 2018
Im not interested in playing arc 1 at all, can i still get the tsunade and kurenai scenes in arc 2? or are they only limited to arc 1.
Arc 2 is barely starting, so there aren´t a lot of scenes (or story progress) right now.
AKA: there are no Tsunade or Kurenai scenes in Arc 2 right now.

jacefall

Mar 4, 2020
so im not able to see any animations for any of the scenes, is there a fix for this? the screen goes black and the text boxes appear when an animation is supposed to play and then the story continues

datdarnotaku

Apr 11, 2021
Hey dev coulr i maybe suggest that we have orochimaru added into the game as like a potential mentor?
Cuz Tbh i think the MC's personality compliments orochimaru's. Also like to point out it would be cool to see us be able to use snake like a summoning jutsu like anko's or maybe have orochimaru allow us to be the zero tails host and maybe have a bloodline limit similar to parseltounge from HP.

Lol idk I just had a brainstorm about this idea and I wanted to see if people would agree with me to see something similar added to the game if so plz like and reply so dev can see it thanx.
Another idea I had you may also be interested in adding maybe the inuzuka clan? I mean yeah there a minor clan but to me they have alot of potential that was wasted Idk.
(was thinking if the snake summons and orochimaru idea is a no go maybe having a wolf ninken and actually be part inazuka would be cool. like maybe tsume is our aunt or is actually our mother that abandoned us like I said these where idea's that i had that I wanted to suggest to u.)

Basically in this 2nd arc will there be more in depth and possible customization for character backstory? I think some of us are very intrested in knowing our roots in depth.

I'd Also like to address to the dev that will you edit it to where we can see our clan name as well as first name, (Ex. Inuyasha jikage) or something similar?

I also want to as will there be a setting to allow us to make our own clan sigil?
And will we have access to sage mode Cuz I want to see either a snake sage mode or a wolf sage and maybe allow us to learn elemental jutsu's ?

Bruce Baner

Sep 19, 2019
"Yet, he is so weak and pathetic that he needs to be given powers from nowhere to achieve something?" every modern anime
But, at least, most of them start with a iron will and strong dreams they had from childhood. (And are quite dump so they will never question the script);)

Grex

Mar 22, 2018
Is there a kind soul willing to post the new update, version 1.06a.
is better to wait for public version, that has bugfixs, normally the first version is full(?) of bugs (well not full per-se, but have some nasty ones), on the other hand the public version has said bugs reported and fixed.

Tairnel

Apr 25, 2020
is better to wait for public version, that has bugfixs, normally the first version is full(?) of bugs (well not full per-se, but have some nasty ones), on the other hand the public version has said bugs reported and fixed.
I can live with bugs for two weeks mate

4.30 star(s) 88 Votes