Jabriele

May 27, 2020
somebody has the 100% save? I do everything in the arc1, but i forget to take the sakura nurse outfit and thats is the only thing i don't have. now I'm at epilogue, but i don't like to miss one thing

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
somebody has the 100% save? I do everything in the arc1, but i forget to take the sakura nurse outfit and thats is the only thing i don't have. now I'm at epilogue, but i don't like to miss one thing
I remember posting a save, so maybe look for that? But if you want to do it yourself, the game has autosave (the A), along with rollback, so you aren't locked. There's also the option of editing the save, and unlocking the outfit that way. -- It's a 1/0 'switch'

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
How do I update the game to the newest version without deleting it.
First of all, you didn't specify your OS. In case of Android, I don't think it is possible, but else you can't if there aren't patches available which you just put over old versions. Some devs do it, but most don't.
You have to download the new version and since each version is standalone the old version is just redundant.
If you worry about saves, just move them from the old version to the new one, or alternatively, Ren'Py (on Windows at least) also has a second save location in "users\[user]\AppData\roaming\RenPy\..." which is used by all versions (as long as the pathing does not change, which some devs might do, but rarely).

Last edited:
Reactions: Yamemai

Jabriele

May 27, 2020
I remember posting a save, so maybe look for that? But if you want to do it yourself, the game has autosave (the A), along with rollback, so you aren't locked. There's also the option of editing the save, and unlocking the outfit that way. -- It's a 1/0 'switch'
Were I go to do it? Could you please explain to me

4.30 star(s) 88 Votes