Doom Marine

Oct 1, 2018
Seems intuitive enough for me but:
You needa drag&drop the girl's portrait to the mission box, then click deploy. From there, you wait a number of days, as indicated on the top left of the mission box. If the mission is successful (top right has the success chance), you'll receive some log of what you get, after the timer is up.
Though, do note there are 4 different mission boxes.
Yea! I found out this morning! lol, it took me a while to find out how that part of the missions works!
Thanks for the help, partner!

Jun 26, 2020
Ah understood! I need 300 submission points with her! by the way, doesn’t her lust increase? when I train her, is it just zero?

In arc 1 the more you trained the girls the more you gained lust and increased your submission points more quickly!
The dog probably forgot about it lmao. He's stressed out about the the mission system breaking in discord and new corrupted outfits

• Wow
Reactions: Doom Marine

alma001

Sep 16, 2017
Could someone tell me that at what state is the game currently? I assume Arc 1 is practically complete but how is Arc 2?

alma001

Sep 16, 2017
Okay, so Arc 2 only in early stage yet, thanks for the info!

Another question, maybe this isn't the best thread for it: I have a potato computer and this game stutters. Is there any way to change some settings in this game or for renpy in general to make it run a bit smoother?

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
This game is a lot of fun IF you DO NOT want a story. There is no story or plot to this game so I have bored of it now. There is just too many games anymore that have no story to them and get boring after a while. So if your looking for a plot/story this is not it but if you just want to try to seduce girls with a bit of repetition this is your game.

Game Play: 4/5
Story: 0/5
Art: 5/5

Reactions: HunterSeeker

IceNeo2

Jun 23, 2018
Is their any difference in taking the girls virginity when first offered or after completing the jutsu?

Jan 6, 2020
Guys the game is bugged for me whenever I try to do Sakuras level 3 control The game just stays on this screen like I can reload a previous save but no matter what the story just wont progress can anybody help me.

Feb 11, 2021
I don't know how I didn't discover this game much earlier considering it's on the front page, but I'm glad I did. Has the developer mentioned any plans about sex scenes using the transformation jutsu? Cuz genin/chunin Temari is extremely hot, hope she's able to be incorporated into the game somehow

Last edited:

Stela-chan

Jul 27, 2018
Sorry for disturbing but is there any ways to fix the game on APK. The game runs fine as it starts but as soon as I get to the map I just couldn't click any of the location it's just stuck there and I couldn't do anything.

Reactions: Ash13a1999
4.30 star(s) 88 Votes