Ash13a1999

May 27, 2021
Sorry for disturbing but is there any ways to fix this problem The game runs fine as it starts but as soon as I get to the map it starts to take time like 2-3 minutes then the option appears about what I can do in the build and I don't know if this is the the reason it is happening after installing the game in the Android obb file doesn't appear for jikage rising

Ezilo12

Feb 24, 2020
Does anyone know how to unlock the bottom middle Sakura panel for arc 1 it's the last one I need to unlock.

YuuMoka

Nov 23, 2019
so i am waiting for this game to be complete because i dont like waiting for uptates, does anybody know when is the final release or something regarding that? thx beforehand

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Evil Earthworm Jim

AegonTargaryenTC

Formerly 'rhaegon12'
Aug 13, 2018
Please help.
I'm on part 1. I've got all the main girls beside Tsunade at level 5 control. I'm trying to find Anko and I saw you need to raise Tenten's lust to 90. Every time I raise it through the sex acts, at the end of the night, she and all the other girls relieve themselves making each of them lose 50 lust points. I've tried only focusing on her with positive lust acts and no matter what she always loses it. Is there a solution to this or has the game started glitching, or am I missing something?

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Please help.
I'm on part 1. I've got all the main girls beside Tsunade at level 5 control. I'm trying to find Anko and I saw you need to raise Tenten's lust to 90. Every time I raise it through the sex acts, at the end of the night, she and all the other girls relieve themselves making each of them lose 50 lust points. I've tried only focusing on her with positive lust acts and no matter what she always loses it. Is there a solution to this or has the game started glitching, or am I missing something?
Been mentioned many times, IIRC.
There's an option to make it so they can't relieve themselves. Should be the first choice during the night event, then something else.
Edit: Manipulate Behavior > Something about masturbating

There's also the aphrodisiac, would probably need to give them 2~3. -- Forgot, but believe each increases lust around 30 each -- Do this before talking to them and the lust scene should trigger.

CoronaClusterHopper

Feb 20, 2021
Please help.
Get the main girl to at least Lv3 control 1st then at night "Manipulate her behaviour" => "make her unable to ...." to stop them from relieve themselves.
After that get Tenten's lust to 90 then talk to her the next day to get the "special sex scene".
Next day buy the most expensive ramen to get Anko.

Reactions: Evil Earthworm Jim
May 18, 2018
This is my mod, it will increase the red underlined things in the image.
Download the attachment and copy it to the game/script folder. Don't forget to extract the .rpa file first

View attachment 1197784 View attachment 1197785
hey i dowloaded the rpy file put in in script and started new game but all my stats are normal and i got the 500 ryo do i need to do somethign else for the mod to wok?

Jun 24, 2019
Please help.
Pick "manipulate behavior"
Then somewhere between the lines of "Don't cum till I told so"

4.30 star(s) 88 Votes