MrStrike

Apr 4, 2018
Is there a faster way to farm intel. cause right now 1000 takes way too long and you need to do it for each girl to unlock the costumes, just far too grindy currently.
use UnRen to enable developer console and once you enable it, type 'intel = xx' into the console. Replace the XX with the amount you want and that should do the trick.

cygnus30

Aug 3, 2019
hi everyone,

how can we unlock the outfit in arc 2 please ?
I have Temary lvl3 but i cant control her more (she's at 500)

so far only bunnysuit costume is available (for Konoha's girls) in arc 2
if you load your old save files, the bunnysuit costume isn't available (+ plan mission error)
the only way to get bunnysuit costume is play new game (jump to arc 2), but it cost 1,000 intels for 1 konoha's girl
i think you only can control temari up to level 2 for this version..

Reactions: the twelfth doctor

Lucci

Sep 25, 2017
This is my mod, it will increase the red underlined things in the image.
Download the attachment and copy it to the game/script folder. Don't forget to extract the .rpa file first

status.jpg items.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: hurry69 and Dumtest

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
I tried that, didn't work.
Uh, how did it not? Worked for me. Hover over the "jikage screens" file, right click on it, select save link as and save it I dunno in like your downloads? Oh and delete the numbers in the name before using it

AfroM

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2017
the posesion mod might be old and give error when you install it? i tried to install it and get so many error i cant play the game so just curious if it still works

Doom Marine

Oct 1, 2018
It looks like the game has updated and repaired the mission table from the predecessor version in the Hokage lounge! the question is how do i select the missions? just click on deploy or do you have to do something?

By the way, you need an update on that Walkthrough and add Temari! Because I have no idea how to increase my control over her ?!

Jun 26, 2020
It looks like the game has updated and repaired the mission table from the predecessor version in the Hokage lounge! the question is how do i select the missions? just click on deploy or do you have to do something?

By the way, you need an update on that Walkthrough and add Temari! Because I have no idea how to increase my control over her ?!
Get her submission to 300-ish and there will be a new option when you talk to her at night

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017

Seems intuitive enough for me but:
You needa drag&drop the girl's portrait to the mission box, then click deploy. From there, you wait a number of days, as indicated on the top left of the mission box. If the mission is successful (top right has the success chance), you'll receive some log of what you get, after the timer is up.
Though, do note there are 4 different mission boxes.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Doom Marine

Doom Marine

Oct 1, 2018
the posesion mod might be old and give error when you install it? i tried to install it and get so many error i cant play the game so just curious if it still works

Mod possession worked on version 0.17 of the game! It seems that the author of mod, wanted to wait for the end of Arc 1 of the game to update his mod completely!

Now that Arc 1 of the game is over, I hope he continues the project ... the mod is very interesting!

Last edited:

Doom Marine

Oct 1, 2018
Get her submission to 300-ish and there will be a new option when you talk to her at night
Ah understood! I need 300 submission points with her! by the way, doesn’t her lust increase? when I train her, is it just zero?

In arc 1 the more you trained the girls the more you gained lust and increased your submission points more quickly!

4.30 star(s) 88 Votes