wholef'nshow

Mar 9, 2020
Pregnancy ending.
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaah. I got it.
So I have to choose to stay in Konoha at the end of the day and just fuck my girlfriends to the preg.

But I have another question at this point. When you choose to leave the village, the game automatically proceeds to an ending, while when you choose to stay it continues as before. Do you mean that once the girls are all four pregnant, the game will provide a new ending?
Because I suppose that in one way or another the contents of Arc 1 will have to end up starting Arc 2...

I apologize for any errors in my English, I hope you understand the meaning of my words and my questions.

EDIT:
Ok, the game proceeds automaticalluy to the end. Got it. Thanks!!!

Last edited:

Rizaloin

Apr 6, 2020
I wanna ask
Would someone told me when will we get to see the enemy HUD during combat? Cause i don't see any. Cause it makes me fell uneasy when i can't see how much enemy HP left before before i can finish them

Last edited:

Chetti

Nov 19, 2020
Hello guys, never play this game before because I don't like mind control, but since I got no games to play currently I want to give it a try, so I wonder, how much mind control this game have? I'm ok with mind-controlling a character to make her do something that she wouldn't do... Like a handjob, but after that, she likes it and keeps doing it out of pure curiosity.
Is it like that or the whole game is just mind-control?

Grex

Mar 22, 2018
Hello guys, never play this game before because I don't like mind control, but since I got no games to play currently I want to give it a try, so I wonder, how much mind control this game have? I'm ok with mind-controlling a character to make her do something that she wouldn't do... Like a handjob, but after that, she likes it and keeps doing it out of pure curiosity.
in the game you create a diferent personality (absolutely loyal to the MC) for each girl, said personality slowly fuses with the original one to give the MC control over them until it fuses completely and the girls original personality gets overwriten by the loyal one, so the MC gains full control.

Reactions: Chetti
Jun 26, 2020
I wanna ask
Woyld someone told me when will we get to see the enemy HUD during combat? Cause i don't see any. Cause it makes me fell uneasy when i can't see how much enemy HP left before before i can finish them
You unlock the enemy HUD after you control Hinata.

They eventually become more lusty, which in a way is because of the mind control, but at that point it's more of corruption rather than mind control, but most of their personality still remains, like Hinata is still shy, Ino is still haughty etc.

Rizaloin

Apr 6, 2020
You unlock the enemy HUD after you control Hinata.

They eventually become more lusty, which in a way is because of the mind control, but at that point it's more of corruption rather than mind control, but most of their personality still remains, like Hinata is still shy, Ino is still haughty etc.
Oh thanks for the HUD info man.

Chetti

Nov 19, 2020
in the game you create a diferent personality (absolutely loyal to the MC) for each girl, said personality slowly fuses with the original one to give the MC control over them until it fuses completely and the girls original personality gets overwriten by the loyal one, so the MC gains full control.
Thanks for the answers, sounds like total mind control which I don't find exciting at all.
I cannot fap to it, It would be fun to see the real character get corrupt but instead, an empty vessel with a different personality is doing all the sexual stuff which is why I don't like mind control, is not the real character.

Grex

Mar 22, 2018
Thanks for the answers, sounds like total mind control which I don't find exciting at all.
I cannot fap to it, It would be fun to see the real character get corrupt but instead, an empty vessel with a different personality is doing all the sexual stuff which is why I don't like mind control, is not the real character.
well their memories, ideas and most of their personalities are the same, but is indeed full mindcontrol as they become absolutely (like slaved class) loyal to the MC, if he said die they´ll die, non the less they still think and act by themselves (just prioritizing the MC and his desires above anything else).

Reactions: Chetti

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
Are there similar games in the Naruto Universe but in the Shippuden scene ? I like my Hinata a bit older and bigger in the chest area.

yesz

Jul 11, 2019
the new 1.5 version does this when you try to plan missions jik.PNG
also, what happened to the secondary targets in the second arc? they do not appear in girls' status

4.30 star(s) 88 Votes