Sgt. M

Nov 29, 2018
What new scenes/events does temari have and how do you get them? Or is the blowjob at night it?

Doom Marine

Oct 1, 2018
Is it just here or are the missions at the Hokage table in trouble? I cannot progress on the missions in version 1.04a. how do I get around this? do I have to make a trick for that?

Grex

Mar 22, 2018
Is it just here or are the missions at the Hokage table in trouble? I cannot progress on the missions in version 1.04a. how do I get around this? do I have to make a trick for that?
The last update messed up the mission system, so Smiling dog disabled it. It will be fixed by next update.

Guiltyy

May 15, 2018
Soo i got everything i need to buy cloth but i cant. is that unlocked later?
You are talking about arc 1 or arc 2?
In arc 1 you need to have dominated the girl you want to buy clothes to, in arc 2 i think there's none yet.

GhOsT_07

Dec 7, 2019
How to fully delete saves to play without skipping and gallery? I downloaded the game and when i run it i see that there is full gallery and ctrl skips everything not only dialogues that are repeatable, so how can i delete all saves?

Upd: i got it just go to %APPDATA%/RenPy/ by Win+R and find game and delete saves, but how to clear gallery?
Upd2: to clear gallery you should delete all in %APPDATA%/RenPy/ and then delete all saves in game/saves

Last edited:

Tanliarian

May 3, 2017
Choose give up after Tsunade is at level 4, then do the deed until you get a message saying they've successfully been inseminated.
I did all of this, and like 40 creampies later I still haven't gotten a single girl pregnant. I tried changing the rng in the game files, but I couldn't get it to run when I did.

llDante

Dec 22, 2019
I did all of this, and like 40 creampies later I still haven't gotten a single girl pregnant. I tried changing the rng in the game files, but I couldn't get it to run when I did.
Maybe you just missed the message, try actually seeing the ending, because their belly only gets bigger in the ending, while you are just playing there is actually no difference if they are pregnant or not, and if i remember right, it's the ending where you decide to stay in konoha.

4.30 star(s) 88 Votes