Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Dec 31, 2017
Jikage Rising [v1.11c Public] [Smiling Dog] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original Win/Linux Size: 802 MB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 472 MB
- - -

Original Mac Size: 768 MB
Compressed Mac Size: 438 MB
- - -

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version

Last edited:

BLOODKNIGHTOO

Jun 14, 2018
any chance we get some preo sex in both naruto and naruto shippuden time line?
also are u going to go in to boruto timeline? as a spin off ?

Mar 21, 2018
Questions: How do I get red dye? And how and where do I begin to train Anko? I'd also like to know if I can get Shizune to level 5 yet since her obedience is at 500 and is still level 4.

MLGKwikSkop

Dec 21, 2020
Questions: How do I get red dye? And how and where do I begin to train Anko? I'd also like to know if I can get Shizune to level 5 yet since her obedience is at 500 and is still level 4.
Easiest is to buy from Ino. Anko spots you with Tenten during her high lust event when you speak to her at the training grounds, you'll need to buy the most expensive ramen after Tenten's event. You can only get the main four girls to 5, all the others max at 4.

Mar 21, 2018
Easiest is to buy from Ino. Anko spots you with Tenten during her high lust event when you speak to her at the training grounds, you'll need to buy the most expensive ramen after Tenten's event. You can only get the main four girls to 5, all the others max at 4.
WHAT!? Only 4?! THIS HERESY! I DEMAND BEST GIRLS ANKO AND SHIZUNE TO BE ABLE TO BE MAXED OUT AT 5! :mad::cry::mad::cry:
And thank you for telling me how to get Anko.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Doom Marine

Shadow135

Feb 12, 2018
I don't think Smiling Dog is going for the Boruto timeline as a spin-off. Maybe he's going straight through a canon universe and Boruto will be the final puzzle on the big scheme. Or maybe when we get there we're gonna be Hokage of one town or a shit like that.

I don't think preg sex on the Naruto timeline could be possible, because it would mess a lot with the timeline itself and... Well, nothing goes okay when you're messing heavily with timelines. Seeing "The Flash" is proof of that.

But maybe in the Shippuden timeline could be possible...? It really depends on the background of that impregnation.

BLOODKNIGHTOO

Jun 14, 2018
I don't think Smiling Dog is going for the Boruto timeline as a spin-off. Maybe he's going straight through a canon universe and Boruto will be the final puzzle on the big scheme. Or maybe when we get there we're gonna be Hokage of one town or a shit like that.

I don't think preg sex on the Naruto timeline could be possible, because it would mess a lot with the timeline itself and... Well, nothing goes okay when you're messing heavily with timelines. Seeing "The Flash" is proof of that.

But maybe in the Shippuden timeline could be possible...? It really depends on the background of that impregnation.
ya i was just geting aout because at the end of the 1st time line u can see the end would be nice to expand on it etc

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
So... they released a new version of the game, with the full knowledge that a significant part of it (the mission system) is broken in it? That... doesn't seem like a good idea to me. I think if people know it's not fully ready they'd be happy to wait another few days for the fully functional version, rather than downloading a broken version, then downloading a hotfixed version a short time later. I for one am just gonna wait.
people were begging for it to be shared here despite high chance of being broken and knowing they willingly release a public, better bugfixed version here half a month after the initial patreon-only release.

we will have boruto next after shipuden and see the girls as milfs ?
after shippuden it is supposed to be around The Last, but after that pprobably.

for now, impregnation only in the naruto timeline if you decide not to go forward, and the bellies only appear after a timeskip/the end. if you played enough with them to get them pregnant.
while it could be fun, doubt they are going to do assets for fully workable preggo chars in act 1 or 2 until at least finishing the whole game. but acts 3 and 4...
The acts are going in progressing order, act 1 is naruto, 2 is shippuden, 3 is announced to be around the last, so 4 is very likely to be boruto.

Tenzai

Sep 27, 2020
Jikage Rising [v1.04a] [Smiling Dog] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.
Developer:

Original Win Size: 693 MB
Original Mac Size: 676 MB

Compressed Win/Linux Size: 414 MB
Compressed Mac Size: 397 MB

PS: If windows smartscreen popped up, do download the and overwrite "JikageRising.exe "
Thank Tenzai for reporting it.

Compressed Using Cruncher [bas]

This compression is unofficial which reduces image/audio/video quality and might break the game.

If you enjoy this compressed version, please click the "(y)like" to give me support.

That bugfix site won't work for me. Guess my internet blocks the site or something cause it says it won't connect. Think I'll have to wait until the next update and hope this doesn't happen with it.

4.30 star(s) 88 Votes