nomannoname

Oct 12, 2017
Not sure if anyone else ran into it or mentioned it yet, but on a clean save, fresh playthrough, after recruiting Yukata, the plan mission action greets me with the following exception:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This comes immediately after clicking "Plan mission", and if I choose to ignore the exception it will skip the plan mission dialog entirely, jumping back to town, not sure if that's of any help

LuanDechasere

May 3, 2020
Does anyone know how to help me? Every time I choose between arc 1 or 2 the game crash.

windows says it just stopped working, but i don't know how to solve

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
Can Kurenai be gotten to level 4 before Progressing to Shippuden era? And does Anko unlock before Shippuden era? I just got the option to progress but Kurenai is still level 3 and Anko's picture isn't even unlocked yet

Everything I do with Kurenai puts her to +10 lust but every night she does -50 Lust and I cant make her stop

Last edited:

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021

Heyo guys! So this is pretty decently sized, we have a couple of new stuff added and a lot of animations! We're pretty much caught up wit all animation! So that's a big plus!
Actually, y'all will probably have more fun finding out on your own than having me talk about it haha. So have at it!

Jikage Rising v1.07 Changelog
-More updates to the mission system
-More outfits
-More missions
-Kurenai sex scene
-Anko sex scene
-TsunadeXShizune scene
-Animations added for Temari paizuri scene
-Animations added for Temari sex scene 1
-Animations added for Temari sex scene 2
-Animations added for Hinata masturbation scene
-Animation added for Ino's anal beads scene
-Yukata recruitment event added
-Temari spec-ops outfit (We need a new name for this) event added
-Yukata spec-ops outfit event added
-Reduced prices of outfits in shops again
-Some other stuff that I probably forgot
There shouldn't be a need to restart the game from arc 2 anymore, at least from my testing, but if you guys happen to have any issues, let me know, if this happens too often I'll probably add in a button or something to pump intel and sub for characters.

Download link:
PC: /
Mac: /
Apk: /

LuanDechasere

May 3, 2020
I need help... As soon as I press to open the second arc, the game closes and a file appears in the CrashDumps folder. As I don't know how to open it, I don't know if I can identify the error for it. Does anyone know how to find the error and fix it? I appreciate whoever can help. Translated by Google Translate

Moonking01

Jan 26, 2021
I am running the PC version of the game on Windows 11 x64 and it lags. When I click on the Stat or Building its a quite a time to get the response and dialogues are not displayed..
I tried changing the Run Combability to Windows 7..still the same..

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
Is the Yukata mission very rare? Because i keep doing missions with all 5 girls and its not showing up.
Oh, you'll need the outfit for Temari for it to apepar, it's pretty much RNG, but I'll see if I can get the coder to make the mission list refresh daily, that should increase the appearance rate.

what was the idea of remove almost every content from the game just by moving to the arc2? is the weirdest thing I've seen in these games.
Oh, the stuff in arc 1 is still there. Just thought that it wouldn't really make sense to have the same system for all 4 arcs, it'll be like having the big bad farm mobs instead of sending his lackies to do it.

How do you get Yukata? I looked for the Recruit mission but haven't seen it yet.
It's pretty much RNG at this point, but make sure you have Temari's outfit brought yeah!

How do I get Ten Ten's green suit ... I've talked to her like 50 times and nothing
Make sure your lust isn't too high when you talk to her yeah! Else it'll just keep repeating the high lust event.

why cnat we fuck tsunade anyomre in the new update, and no secondary target for konoha any more
You can still bang Tsunade in the new update, just clear Temari and a bunch of new stuff should unlock!

Not sure if anyone else ran into it or mentioned it yet, but on a clean save, fresh playthrough, after recruiting Yukata, the plan mission action greets me with the following exception:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This comes immediately after clicking "Plan mission", and if I choose to ignore the exception it will skip the plan mission dialog entirely, jumping back to town, not sure if that's of any help
Hmmm it's pretty weird. Does the error occur even after starting a new game?

Enemy's health bar is gone for me idk why, I can't tell if they r losing. I'm playing on phone
Make sure you have Hinata controlled, having her controlled unlocks the ability to view enemy HP.

A bunch of the post seem to be issues with downloading v1.07a instead of v1.07d, which should be fixed after downloading the update, but just let me know if I missed anything yeah!

Tsukinotaku

May 2, 2018
Well could you perhaps do me the honor of placing a link in the top of the page?
It might make it somewhat easier to find and be less cluttery.
Added a bunch of things, so right now it has a Chris Hansen Jutsu mod (you'll have to find him), a money cheat mod, arc1 scene flashbacks for arc 2, a roleplaymod for ino (not sure if I'll expand on that, probably not), but it's mainly the chris hansen mod
I could only edit the hidden scenes for the chris hansen mod, as I have no idea how to edit webm animations, my photoshop skills are.. limited, at best
Works for version 1.06a
Just drop the contents in the game folder
Chris Hansen Jutsu mod, Moneymod, Flashback mod, roleplay mod
I foudn Chris Hansen but how do you use any of the functions you added ?
Chris Hansen just got me a "Nani" and brought me to the village, I can't find the money cheat anywhere too

nomannoname

Oct 12, 2017
I foudn Chris Hansen but how do you use any of the functions you added ?
Chris Hansen just got me a "Nani" and brought me to the village, I can't find the money cheat anywhere too
Chris Hansen mod only applies to the hidden scenes, which are static, I've tried editing some of the moving scenes, but editing frame by frame like takes very long..
For the money cheat you visit hinata at the hyuuga mansion and beg for money, she will give you a random amount each time within a certain range
However this mod probably doesn't work on the latest version anymore, it has to be 1.06a

4.30 star(s) 88 Votes