jestir

May 4, 2018
Is there any way to cheat for money or stats. Anything will help. 'coz it's too much pain to train then earn through mission and also train the girls.
for renpy unity and RPG Maker and more games save edited

Rrtbfytyty

Mar 10, 2020
Somehow "a small neat package" hasn't given anyone's outfit after spending nearly a million Ryo. I'm playing in 1.06. Possession mod.
Is it the wrong version, did the mod affect that part of the game or are there some conditions?
If not, 10% rate is a lie.

Last edited:

Dell96kill

Jun 9, 2018
when r we getting the new update guys?
1.08 4th September for the Public

just wait, only Patreon users will get early access while those who got free have to wait

Last edited:

Dell96kill

Jun 9, 2018
v1.08 4th September for the Public

-More updates to the mission system
-One more recruit
-Scenes for the new recruit
-Maybe more recruits
-More outfits
-Tenten animated scene
-Maybe something else

you don't try looking up on Patreon?

Last edited:

hakkkkaishin

Apr 7, 2018
I have a problem, I can't read the words in the game's text boxes, and there's no point in updating directix because my pc is windons 8.1 and I don't currently have how to get windos 10 or even windos 11. is there any other way to allow me to read what is written in the text boxes ???

Jun 26, 2020
I have a problem, I can't read the words in the game's text boxes, and there's no point in updating directix because my pc is windons 8.1 and I don't currently have how to get windos 10 or even windos 11. is there any other way to allow me to read what is written in the text boxes ???
Maybe try this from one of his post:
1)Hold down Shift while starting the game, or press Shift+G once Ren'Py has started.
2)From the "Graphics Acceleration" menu that appears, choose the renderer to use.
3)Choose "Quit", then restart.

Hope it fixes it

4.30 star(s) 88 Votes