Dr.Sloth

Oct 12, 2017
I have a problem : in arc 2, when I choose to plan a mission I get this empty screen.
I didn't had it at first, and was able to do a few missions but after a few day it became like this. I reloaded an old save at the end of arc 1 and got the empty screen again after some time.

Edit : so I tested a few things and I can say that 1. the mission screen will break if I load the save, and 2. it will happen naturally over time as I train Temari.

Last edited:

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
not so simple
It seems like an issue with the GPU, try switching and restart the game? That should fix it!

I have a problem : in arc 2, when I choose to plan a mission I get this empty screen.
I didn't had it at first, and was able to do a few missions but after a few day it became like this. I reloaded an old save at the end of arc 1 and got the empty screen again after some time.

Edit : so I tested a few things and I can say that 1. the mission screen will break if I load the save, and 2. it will happen naturally over time as I train Temari.
It seems like an issue with loading an old save post arc 2 and pre-v1.06. Any saves made then will break unfortunately. Does it happen when you start a new game from arc 2?

TakosMilGrau

Sep 25, 2018
Didn't play the game for a while, was waiting for the arc 2 stuff to be added to play it again, and damn... I'm kinda disapointed with the new artist. What really sold the game to me previously was the good art for the main 4 girls, even if I thought the art for the secondary targets was meh. But now, basically all girls are using the meh artist's art style. Some scenes are fine, but most of them I don't find appealing.
Not hating on the new artist, just thought I needed to share the input. Maybe, by the time the game finishes, they improve their art style and redo the scenes.

Reactions: Julius

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
Didn't play the game for a while, was waiting for the arc 2 stuff to be added to play it again, and damn... I'm kinda disapointed with the new artist. What really sold the game to me previously was the good art for the main 4 girls, even if I thought the art for the secondary targets was meh. But now, basically all girls are using the meh artist's art style. Some scenes are fine, but most of them I don't find appealing.
Not hating on the new artist, just thought I needed to share the input. Maybe, by the time the game finishes, they improve their art style and redo the scenes.
Oh, could I know which ones specifically? Might be able to have some tweaks, actually had some complaints with the art in arc 1 about the lines being too rough unfortunately.

ElCrazy1

Jul 15, 2017
with current update I keep getting "An exception has occurred" error that seems to deal with it not being able to find Ino's yukata outfit. Game runs find until nighttime when it tries to load the 4 girls into your room and (I assume) all of their outfits. Tried checking all 4 girl's available outfits (I'm only missing 1 for each of em) and all were good except for Ino's Yukata which brought up the same exception error as before.

Side note: Glad to see the game is still being updated and added to!

NaxusNL

Oct 20, 2018
I can never get Yukata and Matsuri at the same time, the second recruitment mission never pops up
I have also gotten Matsuri before Yukata, which i'm pretty sure is not supouse to happen

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Jikage Rising [v1.08a] [Smiling Dog] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 765 MB / 455 MB - JikageRising-v1.08a-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 730 MB / 421 MB - JikageRising-v1.08a-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC/Mac): - - MediaFire

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools:
UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) - -

Last edited:

Ssato243

Feb 2, 2021
I am going to wait for the new version until the misokhage will come or at least someone good

Doom Marine

Oct 1, 2018
So guys, does anyone here know why the game was hidden from the last update panel? like, I've seen some games with this problem but I didn't wonder why it was like this!
With this game hidden from the latest updates panel, it becomes much more annoying and complicated to access the game!

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
So guys, does anyone here know why the game was hidden from the last update panel? like, I've seen some games with this problem but I didn't wonder why it was like this!
With this game hidden from the latest updates panel, it becomes much more annoying and complicated to access the game!
2021-08-31 23_01_06-[VN] - [Ren'Py] Jikage Rising [v1.08a] [Smiling Dog] _ F95zone.png

Did you check if you didn't accidentally hit ignore thread?

Reactions: Doom Marine

datdarnotaku

Apr 11, 2021
Hey smiling dog love the game so far but I would like to maybe suggest a few things?
(Also I'm going to be saying choice # so as not to confuse if I say 1A it means arc 1 option A same implied to A2 or B1 an B2)The following are:

1.) Maybe don't dead end arc-1: (choice 1B)pregnancy choice? Like say you could still allow the player to have that option down the line or you could make a whole new route all together to make like a new thread (B2) to guy players something new to see and maybe furtherstoryline in a new way?

2.) For this arc 2 I hope u plese have a storyboard where we can achieve like a safe mode or an evil sage mode? (Maybe make evil sage mode (a alt. choice players make with the help of fem? Orochimaru)

3.) Maybe a better visual close up to our character so we can actually see what he looks like or perhaps a character customization for each arc (like a age progression layout)

4.30 star(s) 88 Votes