ShinGouki

Oct 5, 2018
Anyone know how to fix this issue?

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 569, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
Exception: DynamicImage u'inos1/[inoclothes].webp': could not find image. (u'inos1/yukata.webp')

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "scripts/own_rooms1.rpyc", line 475, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 2010, in execute
self.call("execute")
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1998, in call
return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/statements.py", line 278, in call
return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/exports.py", line 3132, in call_screen
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3276, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3691, in interact_core
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 568, in visit_all
d.visit_all(callback, seen)
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 437, in visit_all
self.child.visit_all(callback, seen=None)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 558, in visit_all
for d in self.visit():
File "renpy/display/image.py", line 744, in visit
self.find_target()
File "renpy/display/image.py", line 652, in find_target
raise Exception(error)
Exception: DynamicImage u'inos1/[inoclothes].webp': could not find image. (u'inos1/yukata.webp')

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.4.7.1862
JikageRising v1.08a
Sat Sep 4 18:15:36 2021
Are you trying to access the Arc 1 nighttime bedroom scenes? You'll have to go back to version 1.06a to get those scenes, or view them through the gallery. Not the fix you'd want, but it is an option.

Reactions: speedapple

indigoxiii

Nov 19, 2017
I think my game glitched because I have been trying for hours and get get Matsuri recruit mission to come up I got Yukata and Temari able both with there spec ops outfits but no other recruit suna mission appears can someone help?

Jun 26, 2020
I think my game glitched because I have been trying for hours and get get Matsuri recruit mission to come up I got Yukata and Temari able both with there spec ops outfits but no other recruit suna mission appears can someone help?
It's just RNG, just need to keep doing missions to get them to appear. The dog said he might be changing it to something more reliable in the next update

Otakuvern

Jul 7, 2017
1630933325177.png

Got this weird glitch as you can see. I failed the 1st recruitment event and then tried again. For some reason, Yukata showed up with Matsuri despite not recruiting her. Now I have both in my roster for some reason but the above image happened. Any ideas guys?

Reactions: Doom Marine

bananaftt

Feb 8, 2019
It's just me , or when you finish the mission to get matsuri , the games "breaks".
Well i will leave here the code error :

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

ElCrazy1

Jul 15, 2017

While running game code:

Full traceback:
self.call("execute")
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
for d in self.visit():
self.find_target()
raise Exception(error)

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.4.7.1862
JikageRising v1.08a

I asked about this before too. It seems to be a missing files bug with Inu's yukata outfit. If you have the outfit unlocked and go home (or if you click on that outfit in the character outfits tabs in menu) that bug pops up and afaik there's no way around it unless you can remove the outfit from your inventory somehow. I'm not computer savvy enough to know how to fix it myself though.

Edit:
Btw speedapple I just noticed your reply to my post about the error. It happened on the 1.08a version I had gotten from here on the day it was posted. I made my post that same day.
Zanzuki93 posted the error message I got quoted above if it helps. Thanks for the reply!

Last edited:

Zanzuki93

Feb 29, 2020
Are you trying to access the Arc 1 nighttime bedroom scenes? You'll have to go back to version 1.06a to get those scenes, or view them through the gallery. Not the fix you'd want, but it is an option.
Ah i see thanks for the reply :D

ShinGouki

Oct 5, 2018
Ah i see thanks for the reply :D
I hadn't noticed that Speedapple replied to my post earlier, but if can find a way to switch Ino's clothes, that could supposedly fix the issue since the game wouldn't be trying to call up that piece of code. How you could do that however is beyond me.

Found a work around by starting up version 1.06a, going to the room where you have the girls lined up, switching Ino's yukata out for any other piece of clothing, ending the room scene and then finally saving while in the village menu. I quit out of the earlier version to start up version 1.08a and loaded the save file, went to the room and error code. Guess the Yukata costume will be unusable until that error is sorted out or you go back to version 1.06a.

Last edited:

ShinGouki

Oct 5, 2018
Ah, this seems like an issue that occurred cause of Yukata, the game was confusing Yukata (the character) with Ino's yukata, there was some renaming, just ignore and switch the outfits, that should fix it!
I tried skipping/ignoring the error, but it always beings up Sakura and her sex options and if I select the do nothing option, it throws me right back at the error code. Found a work around by starting up version 1.06a, going to the room where you have the girls lined up, switching Ino's yukata out for any other piece of clothing, ending the room scene and then finally saving while in the village menu. I quit out of the earlier version to start up version 1.08a and loaded the save file, went to the room and error code. Guess the Yukata costume will be unusable until that error is sorted out or you go back to version 1.06a.

Found another bug/issue in 1.08a as well. It happens when using the Have her ride you option with Temari with two different error codes depending on if you finish inside or out.

Error code when finishing inside
```

While running game code:
IOError: Couldn't find file 'animation/temaris2/sex2/temaris2_sex2cumin_pubes_aroused.webm'.

Error code when finishing outside

```

While running game code:
IOError: Couldn't find file 'animation/temaris2/sex2/temaris2_sex2cumout_pubes_aroused.webm'.

Last edited:

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017

While running game code:

Full traceback:
self.call("execute")
for d in self.visit():
self.find_target()
raise Exception(error)

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.4.7.1862
JikageRising v1.08a
Seems like some leftover code with the "Yukata" naming issue. I'll run another sweep for it, thanks for the heads up!

View attachment 1390870

Got this weird glitch as you can see. I failed the 1st recruitment event and then tried again. For some reason, Yukata showed up with Matsuri despite not recruiting her. Now I have both in my roster for some reason but the above image happened. Any ideas guys?
Ah damm, I'll get that sorted out, one of the lines probably got duplicated unintentionally.
Thanks for the heads up!

It's just me , or when you finish the mission to get matsuri , the games "breaks".
Well i will leave where the code error :

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Oh, this seems to be a weird issue where the initialisation derps out for some people for some reason, try:
1)Start a new game
2)Load your save

That should sort things out.

How do I unlock? Matsuri the event never triggers?!
The missions will only refresh if you do some of them. Just sleeping won't refresh the mission list. Other than that it's pretty much RNG. I'll talk to the coder and get a more reliable system sorted out.

I hadn't noticed that Speedapple replied to my post earlier, but if can find a way to switch Ino's clothes, that could supposedly fix the issue since the game wouldn't be trying to call up that piece of code. How you could do that however is beyond me.

Found a work around by starting up version 1.06a, going to the room where you have the girls lined up, switching Ino's yukata out for any other piece of clothing, ending the room scene and then finally saving while in the village menu. I quit out of the earlier version to start up version 1.08a and loaded the save file, went to the room and error code. Guess the Yukata costume will be unusable until that error is sorted out or you go back to version 1.06a.
I tried skipping/ignoring the error, but it always beings up Sakura and her sex options and if I select the do nothing option, it throws me right back at the error code. Found a work around by starting up version 1.06a, going to the room where you have the girls lined up, switching Ino's yukata out for any other piece of clothing, ending the room scene and then finally saving while in the village menu. I quit out of the earlier version to start up version 1.08a and loaded the save file, went to the room and error code. Guess the Yukata costume will be unusable until that error is sorted out or you go back to version 1.06a.

Found another bug/issue in 1.08a as well. It happens when using the Have her ride you option with Temari with two different error codes depending on if you finish inside or out.

Error code when finishing inside
```

While running game code:
IOError: Couldn't find file 'animation/temaris2/sex2/temaris2_sex2cumin_pubes_aroused.webm'.

Error code when finishing outside

```

While running game code:
IOError: Couldn't find file 'animation/temaris2/sex2/temaris2_sex2cumout_pubes_aroused.webm'.
Found the issue, thanks for letting me know! It's just a naming issue, I'll get it fixed by the next release!

Zanzuki93

Feb 29, 2020
Seems like some leftover code with the "Yukata" naming issue. I'll run another sweep for it, thanks for the heads up!

Ah damm, I'll get that sorted out, one of the lines probably got duplicated unintentionally.
Thanks for the heads up!

Oh, this seems to be a weird issue where the initialisation derps out for some people for some reason, try:
1)Start a new game
2)Load your save

That should sort things out.

The missions will only refresh if you do some of them. Just sleeping won't refresh the mission list. Other than that it's pretty much RNG. I'll talk to the coder and get a more reliable system sorted out.

Found the issue, thanks for letting me know! It's just a naming issue, I'll get it fixed by the next release!
Thanks speedapple :)

• Red Heart

Dell96kill

Jun 9, 2018
It's still NTR and what pisses me off is that it's not listed in the fucking tags so I can avoid this garbage.
the tag of Harem doesn't exist :ROFLMAO::LOL: go look up the dictionary
( NTR is more similar to having your wife cheat on you with another )
the gameplay is so different they do not even marry or something they just got mind control to become his harem
( Harem is akin to being fawned over by every beautiful female you meet. Accordingly, many people wish for such a thing. It presupposes superiority in one, desirability, strength, power )

it was so different meaning those words

Last edited:

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
I swear to god, every time someone gets a rage boner about ntr this happens.
I feel like half the time people complaining about ntr don't even know what ntr means.

NETORARE:
"A term used for a story theme that focuses on a particular type of cheating/unfaithfulness in a relationship."

There is literally no content where the girls cheat on your behind your back, you get to control everything that they do. It's like saying there's NTR in Taimanin Asagi cause the big bad sends her to get mind broken by orcs, or when he humiliates her by making her do weird shit.

There's a difference between your girlfriend/wife CHEATING on you and a slave owner DEGRADING their sex slaves.

Guy please, literally no reason to drag this shit out, the account is bait, people pointed out it's bait, why the heck are you guys responding to the bait.

4.30 star(s) 88 Votes