zaqrwe

Jun 29, 2018
Can I ask how to get the 'Multi-featured mod' running? Because when I copy folder to the game files, it crashes right when loading. And since it is listed right in the first post, it should be working

and possession mod just.. Ino talked about it, but after the talk, the menu to do it just won't appear

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Hope Kushina will appear
If someone who can use the Impure World Reincarnation jutsu is introduced into the game, sure. She's dead by the time this game takes place since it starts within the time period of the original.

i did not see the answer if it was answered but will Hanabi be part of the girls in Ark 2,3 or 4? also while i don't care about NTR, the only NTR is you pretending to be Asuma to Kurenai. but it ain't true NTR since she thinks she is with Asuma. (Half NTR?)

also only played 1.07d and i ported my save from 0.17 or 0.18 to v1.01b-pc then v1.03c-pc then v1.07d-pc. don't remember 100% but it works. did not get an obvious bug. tho the battle system does not appear to level up much... (the percentage don't change for difficulty no matter the level.)

on the passive make it easy to see the level of the characters and a little explanation on what levels do. this was probably over looked in v1.07d-pc. i know the old active battle is coming back so...

leveling them up by hand would help and your old items would be of use.

on passive it is luck, on active it is skill. so a 40% chance battle could be won with skills if you have them. 90% would be someone who is appropriately qualified and 100% is "over qualified" as in impossible to fail.

also i usually wait for a c or d version to come out and test since i am on Linux.

on the feedback on art... the lines are thick and dirty and details like feet and other small/fine parts looks like the sketch version instead of the "final" versions. working fast is fine as long as revisions are "on the table for later". don't worry, this is the BEST Naruto hentai game and even the best looking since it is about 80% to 90% true to the original art. (not everyone is REX from Narutopixxx even him self isn't recently...)
NTR is more of an is or isn't fetish. In this case, she is still faithful to Asuma on a technicality because she believes it is him, but if she was knowingly having sex with the MC without thinking it was Asuma, it would be cheating and then adding her to the group would be NTR since the MC has stolen her away, Netori specifically because the MC is the one taking the girl away.

Pretty sure Hanabi has been mentioned as a yes or a maybe in arc 4 to allow use of her Boruto form. Her other forms might get this game canned on multiple sites Speed uses, she would be considered a loli in most of her appearances outside of the transition into the Boruto era and the Boruto era itself, which is a no tolerance no no on Patreon and is a case by case issue here.

zaqrwe

Jun 29, 2018
It's about choice you make right in the end of arc (to prepare yourself or be satisfiead of what you have). Just load save and pick the other option

Reactions: speedapple

Cccreppy

Jun 12, 2021
I'm loving this game.
However, I'm at arc 2 and Temari control is 500, anyway the option to increase the control over her doesn't show, what should I do?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
It's been decided.
Last I heard there were only one dead girl who was chosen and that's Tayuya because of a tier 5 patron. That was the last I heard of dead characters and that's Arc 3 at best by Speed's own words. I can also not find any mention of Kushina being confirmed in this thread, by Speed or anyone else. The only mentions of Kushina are people asking for her.

Jun 26, 2020
Last I heard there were only one dead girl who was chosen and that's Tayuya because of a tier 5 patron. That was the last I heard of dead characters and that's Arc 3 at best by Speed's own words. I can also not find any mention of Kushina being confirmed in this thread, by Speed or anyone else. The only mentions of Kushina are people asking for her.
He probably meant the things dog said in discord, the dog normally does discussions on discord or Patreon. There was a list of girls that were confirmed in arc 3, including Konan.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
He probably meant the things dog said in discord, the dog normally does discussions on discord or Patreon. There was a list of girls that were confirmed in arc 3, including Konan.
They usually end up spreading here pretty quickly if they involve something confirmed. I heard about Konan being possible and it did seem he was very much in favor of adding her back then.

Laxard

Sep 5, 2018
NTR is more of an is or isn't fetish. In this case, she is still faithful to Asuma on a technicality because she believes it is him, but if she was knowingly having sex with the MC without thinking it was Asuma, it would be cheating and then adding her to the group would be NTR since the MC has stolen her away, Netori specifically because the MC is the one taking the girl away.
Zeus likes how you are thinking.

you be fine the game no need Naruto knowledge of lore
Yeh. It's just nicer if you are actually know who all that people.
Except for some Ten-ten haters. Or Sakura haters. Or... Well, almost everyone have some girl he dislike from the main cast. Well, I guess they can convice themself that they are punishing this girl.

Last edited:

Dell96kill

Jun 9, 2018
Yeh. It's just nicer if you are actually know who all that people.
Except for some Ten-ten haters. Or Sakura haters. Or... Well, almost everyone have some girl he dislike from the main cast. Well, I guess they can convice themself that they are punishing this girl.
[/QUOTE]
that why some people no need to know I already watch a bunch of anime so i know the lore lol

Reactions: Laxard
4.30 star(s) 88 Votes