speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
How do I unlock the second last harem scene from Arc 1?
It's just as zaqrwe said, just choose the other option at the end of arc 1 and you'll get that ending!

It's about choice you make right in the end of arc (to prepare yourself or be satisfiead of what you have). Just load save and pick the other option
Thanks for replying man!

That's for Speed to decide, but so far, he has been staying away from things that would not have happened in the actual series.
It's a bit of a secret haha, not that anything can be a secret for long after it's been on the net haha.

The links to the various platforms and changelog should be in it!

dilbertini

Dec 17, 2019
If someone who can use the Impure World Reincarnation jutsu is introduced into the game, sure. She's dead by the time this game takes place since it starts within the time period of the original.

NTR is more of an is or isn't fetish. In this case, she is still faithful to Asuma on a technicality because she believes it is him, but if she was knowingly having sex with the MC without thinking it was Asuma, it would be cheating and then adding her to the group would be NTR since the MC has stolen her away, Netori specifically because the MC is the one taking the girl away.

Pretty sure Hanabi has been mentioned as a yes or a maybe in arc 4 to allow use of her Boruto form. Her other forms might get this game canned on multiple sites Speed uses, she would be considered a loli in most of her appearances outside of the transition into the Boruto era and the Boruto era itself, which is a no tolerance no no on Patreon and is a case by case issue here.
I'm pretty sure that the main girls of arc 1 are already loli and that Hanabi would be as old as them in arc 2 or 3.

Reactions: Julius

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I'm pretty sure that the main girls of arc 1 are already loli and that Hanabi would be as old as them in arc 2 or 3.
In age only as far as most sites are concerned, for now, most sites focus on appearance and even ban characters like the teacher from A Certain Magical Index because of that, which is just plain stupid. Who knows if certain pay sites will figure out their actual age at that point in the timeline and crack down. Hanabi actually has the appearance up to the point where it might even be a problem here because of Rule 7. Drawn art gets more leniency, it does not get an automatic pass. She would most definitely raise a red flag with Patreon.

That said, she could be patched in if Speed is willing to allow it. I'm pretty sure if some 'third party' were to create a patch, there's nothing any site can do.

Daniell32

Sep 28, 2021
In the new update ( 1.09b) he mentioned new event for sakura and ino..is it the costume ones or is there other event for them both..how to trigger them ?

Referee

May 8, 2020
When the sponsorship expires, let’s talk about it here. The newly added girl has not been added to the CG of the memories. The first chapter of the harem memories has the probability that the BUG will not be seen.

The the Guy

Jun 28, 2018
id like it if arc 1 girls could get more events in 2 especially in the bedroom since the 4 main girls dont have a sex scene

fuck_you_mf

Jul 16, 2021
This is a strange game where after leveling up u have access to less sex scenes. And by the pace the game is progressing. i think i'll never complete this game as i'll be married by the time it is in arc 3. i am in my late teen as of now.

Skorpionss

Oct 18, 2016
This is a strange game where after leveling up u have access to less sex scenes. And by the pace the game is progressing. i think i'll never complete this game as i'll be married by the time it is in arc 3. i am in my late teen as of now.
and why can't you complete it while you're married?

Reactions: Cavpal

The the Guy

Jun 28, 2018
why would you give away half of everything you own like that

• Red Heart
Reactions: Cavpal

HiHoWolvo

Aug 18, 2017
I got the Sari mission once but the game kept crashing after that so I loaded an old save, but the mission won't come back again. Anyone know what you have to do exactly to unlock it?

4.30 star(s) 88 Votes