SinningLion

Jun 8, 2021
Heyo, I'm a bit stuck... Can't seem to get Sakura to do anything? I can just chat with her and nothing happens. Talked to Ayame for clues and its just 'talk to her'. I got all the other girls maxed but I still cant control Sakura. Am I missing something?

Reactions: BigPoppaLoppa

Rrtbfytyty

Mar 10, 2020
Heyo, I'm a bit stuck... Can't seem to get Sakura to do anything? I can just chat with her and nothing happens. Talked to Ayame for clues and its just 'talk to her'. I got all the other girls maxed but I still cant control Sakura. Am I missing something?
Maybe get hurt in battle and talk to her again?
Idk, there's a guide in the first page.

Jun 26, 2020
There's a walkthrough in the first page like Rrtbfytyty said, that should have most if not all instructions on how to get every girl

Moonking01

Jan 26, 2021
How to trigger the new events for Sakura & Ino in the version v1.09a ?
I can see Visit ino & Sakura and one more bathhouse scene for ino..

Oswaldo_Kun69

Oct 10, 2021
''An exception has ocurred''
''While running game code''
I have matsuri, and temari clothes mission, when i tried to get the missions menu it appear, how can i fix it?

fadeadhorse

Aug 9, 2020
I have double what I need to make the costumes but it just gives me the "Back to Store" option, no crafting option. Am I doing something wrong? Or does a girl have to be at a specific level or something?

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
I have double what I need to make the costumes but it just gives me the "Back to Store" option, no crafting option. Am I doing something wrong? Or does a girl have to be at a specific level or something?
Ah yeap, you them to be at control 3 before the options will appear!

traplover19

Nov 4, 2018
There's a walkthrough in the first page like Rrtbfytyty said, that should have most if not all instructions on how to get every girl
speaking of the guide i have a particular problem i even checked the guide itself and it says talk to ino at level 3 control quest
but i just get endless small talk and never the option to progress despite doing exactly what the walkthrough says

4.30 star(s) 88 Votes