thesoup123

Feb 18, 2020
Oh, could I know which ones specifically? Might be able to have some tweaks, actually had some complaints with the art in arc 1 about the lines being too rough unfortunately.
Personally, I think the lines on the sakura arc 2 scenes are a lot thicker than the outlines of her sprites, and the animations of the other girls dont have lines that look as thick

TaslionVekk

Apr 6, 2020
Well could you perhaps do me the honor of placing a link in the top of the page?
It might make it somewhat easier to find and be less cluttery.
Added a bunch of things, so right now it has a Chris Hansen Jutsu mod (you'll have to find him), a money cheat mod, arc1 scene flashbacks for arc 2, a roleplaymod for ino (not sure if I'll expand on that, probably not), but it's mainly the chris hansen mod
I could only edit the hidden scenes for the chris hansen mod, as I have no idea how to edit webm animations, my photoshop skills are.. limited, at best
Works for version 1.06a
Just drop the contents in the game folder
Chris Hansen Jutsu mod, Moneymod, Flashback mod, roleplay mod
Is this mod updated for 1.08/does it work up to a point?

Thank you

Peltalunata

Jul 7, 2020
There is a bug in the game(version 1.08). The Hair of Tenten, Hinata and Ino is translucent, you only see the outline of it. Currently in Act 1, i have only talked to them, not unlocked any scenes yet.

Billy54321

Feb 24, 2018
i like the game but since you started the arc two it has gotten where when you click on where yuou want to go it takes too long to even decide what to do or it does nothin like there is nothing to do there please fix this problem because it is just getting worse

• Haha
Reactions: _Maou_

Grex

Mar 22, 2018
i like the game but since you started the arc two it has gotten where when you click on where yuou want to go it takes too long to even decide what to do or it does nothin like there is nothing to do there please fix this problem because it is just getting worse
Try the Win 32 ( it should appear as Jikage Rising 32), i was having the same problem and that solved it.

TakosMilGrau

Sep 25, 2018
Oh, could I know which ones specifically? Might be able to have some tweaks, actually had some complaints with the art in arc 1 about the lines being too rough unfortunately.
To be frank, I think that the art is too bland. It's not bad by any means, I just think it lacks what people would call passion, or style. There's little to no "motion" in the regular CGs, you don't feel the action, feels like the characters are posing for a photo on their yearbook, and not fucking. The colors are too flat, there's almost no shading. Poses are not the best either, or not portrayed that well to convey sexyness. The animation on the new CGs is good, I just think it lacks more motion too, characters look a little stiff, and the cumshots are not good looking, but I can excuse since I understand animating fluids is a pain in the ass.

Again, not hating or calling the new art shit, it's not bad, the character portraits when clothed look really great, and some of the bath house CGs are very well done. I just don't feel like jerking to it. If I can make an analogy here, it remembers me of myself playing bass. I'm not a bad bassist, but I'm not great either, so everytime I play the sound feels stiff, almost robotic, I don't have nearly as resourcefulness or power or swing like the bassists I inspire from.

I'll still keep an eye on the game from time to time, though, and if I feel it got better, I'll make sure to back it on Patreon, if possible. Curious to see what the other two chapters are, since I thought the next chapter would be in Boruto times. My only request is to not make Anko that weird blob they turned her into in Boruto, please lol, she's my favorite character.

ShinGouki

Oct 5, 2018
Anyone else running into an error when trying to play with a previous arc 1 save file? More specifically, when going back to the room to interact with the girls at the end of the day, the game loads the scenery and then throws up an error code before it can load the girls in the room. You can get by this by using the gallery option, but not in game. Also I just brute forced my way through with the ignore function, thinking it might have something to do with the save file being from a previous version. I saved during the day time before heading to the room and still getting that same error.

Here's the code in case anyone here might be able to pass it on to the creator.

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 569, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
Exception: DynamicImage u'inos1/[inoclothes].webp': could not find image. (u'inos1/yukata.webp')

Dr.Sloth

Oct 12, 2017
It seems like an issue with loading an old save post arc 2 and pre-v1.06. Any saves made then will break unfortunately. Does it happen when you start a new game from arc 2?
Nope, guess I'll just start over then...
Thanks mate, and thanks for your game too I like it a lot.

Doom Marine

Oct 1, 2018
How do i unlock matsuri?
After earning Temari's loyalty and unlocking her quest outfit, as well as the ones you unlocked in the beginning! A recruiting mission will appear in the Hokage's building, it can only be done by Sand ninjas, in Temari's case! Oh yes, you unlock Matsuri!

Any questions, Consult walkthrough have here!

Reactions: speedapple

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
with current update I keep getting "An exception has occurred" error that seems to deal with it not being able to find Ino's yukata outfit. Game runs find until nighttime when it tries to load the 4 girls into your room and (I assume) all of their outfits. Tried checking all 4 girl's available outfits (I'm only missing 1 for each of em) and all were good except for Ino's Yukata which brought up the same exception error as before.

Side note: Glad to see the game is still being updated and added to!
Ah it might be an issue in v1.07, I should have fixed it in v1.08!

Am i supposed to get Matsuri before Yukata?(just started a new game)
I can never get Yukata and Matsuri at the same time, the second recruitment mission never pops up
I have also gotten Matsuri before Yukata, which i'm pretty sure is not supouse to happen
Yeap! They don't have to be obtained in certain orders! In terms of difficulty, it's Yukata<Matsuri<New one that's coming in the next release.

cant plan missions on arc2 anymore, i get error codes all the time now
Try ignoring the error and go to sleep, that should fix it. Some of the older save files do have issues though, in that case it might need a clean start, especially in some of the "early access" versions.

Hey smiling dog love the game so far but I would like to maybe suggest a few things?
(Also I'm going to be saying choice # so as not to confuse if I say 1A it means arc 1 option A same implied to A2 or B1 an B2)The following are:

1.) Maybe don't dead end arc-1: (choice 1B)pregnancy choice? Like say you could still allow the player to have that option down the line or you could make a whole new route all together to make like a new thread (B2) to guy players something new to see and maybe furtherstoryline in a new way?

2.) For this arc 2 I hope u plese have a storyboard where we can achieve like a safe mode or an evil sage mode? (Maybe make evil sage mode (a alt. choice players make with the help of fem? Orochimaru)

3.) Maybe a better visual close up to our character so we can actually see what he looks like or perhaps a character customization for each arc (like a age progression layout)
Oh, thanks for the feedback! Let me try to address the points!
1)Can't really do that cause the babies wouldn't make sense in that case, as fun and sexy it might be, you can't really have them pregnant too early without needing to deal with the "where's the baby?" issue. Having a new route would expand everything too much, with 4 arcs, having branching paths wouldn't make a lot of sense.

2)The evil sage thing would be a bit odd, there were comments of having it stay as close to the source as possible, in either case it wouldn't make much sense either. Orochimaru was training Sasuke before getting killed, which wouldn't make sense in him appearing. Much less a fem orochimaru unfortunately.

3)This is rather interesting, I could try to do something like that!

Personally, I think the lines on the sakura arc 2 scenes are a lot thicker than the outlines of her sprites, and the animations of the other girls dont have lines that look as thick
I see!

Anyone got a comparison between the old artist and the new one?
There was one quite a few pages ago, mostly a comparison between Jii and Raiha, there was also a quick poll regarding it, there might be some pictures of it somewhere in the thread I believe.

I'll try to add in more content, especially with the revival of the battle system, that should give life a lot of stuff that we have!

To be frank, I think that the art is too bland. It's not bad by any means, I just think it lacks what people would call passion, or style. There's little to no "motion" in the regular CGs, you don't feel the action, feels like the characters are posing for a photo on their yearbook, and not fucking. The colors are too flat, there's almost no shading. Poses are not the best either, or not portrayed that well to convey sexyness. The animation on the new CGs is good, I just think it lacks more motion too, characters look a little stiff, and the cumshots are not good looking, but I can excuse since I understand animating fluids is a pain in the ass.

Again, not hating or calling the new art shit, it's not bad, the character portraits when clothed look really great, and some of the bath house CGs are very well done. I just don't feel like jerking to it. If I can make an analogy here, it remembers me of myself playing bass. I'm not a bad bassist, but I'm not great either, so everytime I play the sound feels stiff, almost robotic, I don't have nearly as resourcefulness or power or swing like the bassists I inspire from.

I'll still keep an eye on the game from time to time, though, and if I feel it got better, I'll make sure to back it on Patreon, if possible. Curious to see what the other two chapters are, since I thought the next chapter would be in Boruto times. My only request is to not make Anko that weird blob they turned her into in Boruto, please lol, she's my favorite character.
I see, I understand, will try to address it and give this feedback to the artist!

Anyone else running into an error when trying to play with a previous arc 1 save file? More specifically, when going back to the room to interact with the girls at the end of the day, the game loads the scenery and then throws up an error code before it can load the girls in the room. You can get by this by using the gallery option, but not in game. Also I just brute forced my way through with the ignore function, thinking it might have something to do with the save file being from a previous version. I saved during the day time before heading to the room and still getting that same error.

Here's the code in case anyone here might be able to pass it on to the creator.

```

While running game code:
Exception: DynamicImage u'inos1/[inoclothes].webp': could not find image. (u'inos1/yukata.webp')
Ah, this seems like an issue that occurred cause of Yukata, the game was confusing Yukata (the character) with Ino's yukata, there was some renaming, just ignore and switch the outfits, that should fix it!

Let me know if you guys have any more questions or problems yeah, I'll try to get them sorted out asap!

On a side note, I'm also collecting some feedback, do give it a go if you don't mind!
Survey for /

Sulfuricrowd3

Jun 17, 2020
After earning Temari's loyalty and unlocking her quest outfit, as well as the ones you unlocked in the beginning! A recruiting mission will appear in the Hokage's building, it can only be done by Sand ninjas, in Temari's case! Oh yes, you unlock Matsuri!

Any questions, Consult walkthrough have here!
Thank You!

Zanzuki93

Feb 29, 2020
Anyone know how to fix this issue?

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "scripts/own_rooms1.rpyc", line 475, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 2010, in execute
self.call("execute")
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1998, in call
return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/statements.py", line 278, in call
return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/exports.py", line 3132, in call_screen
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3276, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3691, in interact_core
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 568, in visit_all
d.visit_all(callback, seen)
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 437, in visit_all
self.child.visit_all(callback, seen=None)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 558, in visit_all
for d in self.visit():
File "renpy/display/image.py", line 744, in visit
self.find_target()
File "renpy/display/image.py", line 652, in find_target
raise Exception(error)

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.4.7.1862
JikageRising v1.08a
Sat Sep 4 18:15:36 2021

Reactions: ElCrazy1
4.30 star(s) 88 Votes