Referee

May 8, 2020
I was wondering, if there is a lover's wife like Yurihong, can we also temporarily release the hypnosis and look at the painful expression

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
I was wondering, if there is a lover's wife like Yurihong, can we also temporarily release the hypnosis and look at the painful expression
Sorry, what's a Yurihong?

Also, quick update for y'all the new public version is out!

Sgt. M

Nov 29, 2018
What are the costumes for Hinata and how do you get them? The new update shows 5 or so black boxes in her outfit selection screen. I already have the bikini, school, maid, and halloween ones.

Dell96kill

Jun 9, 2018
How do i trigger the halloween events?
if you have trigger ino with fox dress that means you have trigger the Halloween events in click on ayame shop to find sakura , then go to the training field to find tenten, then go to school to find hinata

make sure you go to sleep if that doesn't trigger other

dinamite157

Oct 24, 2021
any cheat for training stats? since i lost my save when part 2 begun all my stats are pretty low and i really dont want to do all that grinding again

• Haha
Reactions: Dell96kill

MEMEACCOUNT

Jul 27, 2020
any cheat for training stats? since i lost my save when part 2 begun all my stats are pretty low and i really dont want to do all that grinding again
It takes like 5 minutes of grinding with text skip to max everything out bro, and I know that cause I just started a new game a few hours ago and the first thing I did was grind max stats.

Zabutnik

Dec 31, 2019
All I was hoping to see was Tsunade with a big pregnant belly, and maybe having pregnant sex. Still holding on to that hope that it could happen.

Reactions: Cubsterdd
4.30 star(s) 88 Votes