Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
I'm almost afraid to ask, but how did a game that's not even tagged with NTR get a mod warning on the front page about NTR thread derailing? Lol. What's been going on here?

Reactions: Toloto

Hopeless DIO

Aug 14, 2017
I'm almost afraid to ask, but how did a game that's not even tagged with NTR get a mod warning on the front page about NTR thread derailing? Lol. What's been going on here?
There was a sharing sequence for like 2 updates before it got removed, obviously people couldn't contain themselves

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
speedapple tsunada tells you she needs [strange flower] and [green fluid] for karin.
1. tsunada is asking for the wrong materials. Their names are [weird flower] and [green dye] respectively.
2. if you come back afterwards you just say that you will try to get her the ingredients. it should tell you instead what those ingredients are in case you forgot
3. karin does not show up in the girls menu
4. it does not tell you where to find strange flower and green fluid. some advice would be welcome in game. such as "it can drop from C rank mission [destroy an aggressive plant]".
5. you can send girls for training which increases their strength. however the girls menu does not track those stats
6. mabui is missing 3 scenes from the gallery. the orgy, her riding, and tenten threesome

Also, I crafted a swimsuit for hinata and the material consumption was completely wrong.
It tells me that to make a swimsuit I need:
3 rubbery skin (it won't let me start the crafting without 3 in inventory. but it only consumes 2 when crafted)
1 stack of cotton (correct)
2 red dye (it won't let me start the crafting without 2 in inventory. but it only it consumes 1 when crafted)
50,000 ryo (wrong. it consumes 70,000)

Last edited:
Reactions: the_observant
4.30 star(s) 88 Votes