RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
JikageRising-Arc2-1.20d
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
I finished the story with tsuchikage (sakura drugs her into anal and took her for a walk) I have Karin as prisoner but she won't talk and Tsunade tells me I can't progress until I bring her materials.

But I don't know what the materials are and I can't progress any further. Anyone have a solution?

Tenzai

Sep 27, 2020
How do you get: new Kurenai scene, new Karin scene, bottom left outfit for all of the Suna girls, the three outfits for the Kumo girls, and the first scene in the Others Gallery?

forbiddentwo

Jun 20, 2017
If you are looking to unlock the gallery you could use the Universal Renpy Mod. You can use it to modify variables in game but it also unlocks the Gallery. I have just tested it on a save where I had all the scenes but could not see them in the gallery like you. It works for the greyed out girls in the gallery. Link to page is https://f95zone.to/threads/universal-renpy-mod-0-6-mod-any-renpy-game-yourself.48025/. All you need to do is drop the Universal Renpy Mod file into the Game folder and then start the game.
What variables do you change to unlock everything in the gallery?

4.30 star(s) 88 Votes