Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
Heya guys, updated the game, you can check it out here! Have a bit much on my plate now, but I'll get back to you guys on the questions real soon!

NO! you must answer our questions now! in triplicate, backwards and with a funny, flashy font so that my attention doesn't won- oh a squirrel.

• Haha
Reactions: Erstine and Alig8r

Coldorax

Dec 4, 2017
I almost forgot about that, but those are the two we don't have that I was referring to. Yet another reason not to add her as a controllable girl. Not to mention Infinite Tsukuyomi was still active until she was sealed. Only Sasuke, a Rinnegan user, was immune out of the three who fought her and it was him shielding the other two that allowed them to join the fight. Now, luckily we don't have the Infinite Tsukuyomi to deal with, but that might be the case around the end of arc 2, I don't know what Speed has planned in that regard.
Maybe the MC can just radiate that Big Dick Energy and essentially trap her in an illusion, turning her into the Niagara Falls? I dunno, this could either turn out to be cliche and cheesy AF or make no sort of sense with regards to continuity. Either way, that is a ways to go RN.

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
any new update for anko? I read and I don't get it

-New high lust scene for Tenten

-Bonus girl 2 content

-Bonus girl 3

-Bonus girl 3 level 1 event

new high lust for tenten. i cant anko is in the way and how to get bonus.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Maybe the MC can just radiate that Big Dick Energy and essentially trap her in an illusion, turning her into the Niagara Falls? I dunno, this could either turn out to be cliche and cheesy AF or make no sort of sense with regards to continuity. Either way, that is a ways to go RN.
Not too much longer, Tsunade is the last main girl before we get into that arc and the side girls are getting content at the same time as her.

Reactions: speedapple

Average

Nov 10, 2017
i'll be honest here and say i'm only here for tsunade so
is there enough content of her to try it out? do i wait? or should i forget this game entirely?

catalyst44

Nov 8, 2019
i'll be honest here and say i'm only here for tsunade so
is there enough content of her to try it out? do i wait? or should i forget this game entirely?
As of the latest version, no. There's only one Scene with Tsunade. But you should check out the next updated which supposedly adds something new with her

Reactions: Average

Pirate King

Oct 5, 2017
any new update for anko? I read and I don't get it

-New high lust scene for Tenten

-Bonus girl 2 content

-Bonus girl 3

-Bonus girl 3 level 1 event

new high lust for tenten. i cant anko is in the way and how to get bonus.
Who is the bonus girl? And how can i found them

dirtyotaku13

Jul 12, 2017
So it's not immediately obvious, but to unlock Anko you need to eat the deluxe seafood ramen after seeing Tenten's high lust scene at the training grounds.

Reactions: speedapple

Coldorax

Dec 4, 2017
So it's not immediately obvious, but to unlock Anko you need to eat the deluxe seafood ramen after seeing Tenten's high lust scene at the training grounds.
I'm just adding to this, you can also do that after doing that for Sakura. Now how to get a high lust scene you might ask? Well that is easy: JUST FEED THEM APHRODISIAC PILLS.
This post was sponsored by the people who actually make the effort to go dig for the information. Feel free to like, comment and subscribe.

Reactions: Levant

fucdeedee

Oct 1, 2019
View attachment 286687

Overview:
Never having achieved much in Konoha, you suddenly find yourself back to the past. With the help of the mysterious Saru, you unlocked the power of your clan and gained the ability to turn others into your followers. You will have have to track down and indoctrinate key kunoichi that will be useful in your quest to revive your clan.​

Thread Updated: 2020-07-04
Release Date: 2020-07-04
Developer: Smiling Dog - -
Artist:
Censored: No
Version: 0.13e
Language: English
Other Game: Nano-control
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - -
Android (new devices): - -
Android (old devices): - -

Other: COMPRESSED* - ANDROID*

Extras:

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.
View attachment 307211 View attachment 448219 View attachment 448222 View attachment 448218 View attachment 307198 View attachment 468880
who is Bonus girl 2 and Bonus girl 3 ?

4.30 star(s) 88 Votes