speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
how do i import my saves from arc 1 to arc 2? when i copy the directory to arc 2 and play new game it's like i didn't do anything, but if i try using the save from arc 1 it either crashes or puts me to the main menu
You don't need it, nothing is carried forward.

decade789

Jan 19, 2019
So doggo is there a plan to have another timeskip for the characters to The Last Naruto the Movie appearance or will Arc 3 still end with their Shippuden models?

Sgt. M

Nov 29, 2018
here is an idea for the boruto era characters to be in the game: Somehow the boruto people detect a change in the time/space and that their timeline is changing/being erased. So a bunch of the characters are sent back in time to find the distortion and stop it. I think this plot or something similar could allow girls like Sarada to be in the game without having to let their mothers like Sakura to be with their canon husbands.

Reactions: Automatized Bot

seifukulover

Jan 18, 2024
I'm really liking this game. It's always good to see more of the Naruto girls. Playing through act 1, but now that Hinata and Sakura and Ino are all under my control, let's just say I'm going to take my time with it...

Whiterain

Feb 13, 2024
It's RNG, bad luck I guess, I got mine after 4 times.

Make sure each attempt is on a different day, don't scroll up and keep repeating it on the same day, you'll keep getting the same result.
After 8 attempts, I finally got a success. My RNG is pretty bad. It's a shame we don't get new scenes for Kushina.

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
So doggo is there a plan to have another timeskip for the characters to The Last Naruto the Movie appearance or will Arc 3 still end with their Shippuden models?
Oh, will probably end with those models, the cast is too big now, we can't really afford something like that, we're not exactly making big bucks like some other games haha.

here is an idea for the boruto era characters to be in the game: Somehow the boruto people detect a change in the time/space and that their timeline is changing/being erased. So a bunch of the characters are sent back in time to find the distortion and stop it. I think this plot or something similar could allow girls like Sarada to be in the game without having to let their mothers like Sakura to be with their canon husbands.
Ah, no real plans on adding Boruto characters, I'll pretty much make an opening for Arc 4 and the rest will be up to y'all to mod in. Will be moving on to a different project after ending this properly.

I'm really liking this game. It's always good to see more of the Naruto girls. Playing through act 1, but now that Hinata and Sakura and Ino are all under my control, let's just say I'm going to take my time with it...
Thanks haha.

Leaks any one
Ah, the release will be out in about 2 weeks, so it shouldn't be too long now!

It's RNG, bad luck I guess, I got mine after 4 times.

Make sure each attempt is on a different day, don't scroll up and keep repeating it on the same day, you'll keep getting the same result.
Thanks for replying!

After 8 attempts, I finally got a success. My RNG is pretty bad. It's a shame we don't get new scenes for Kushina.
She will be getting a new missionary scene in the next update, it's pretty neato imo haha

kenichikage

Jan 28, 2022
Oh, will probably end with those models, the cast is too big now, we can't really afford something like that, we're not exactly making big bucks like some other games haha.

Ah, no real plans on adding Boruto characters, I'll pretty much make an opening for Arc 4 and the rest will be up to y'all to mod in. Will be moving on to a different project after ending this properly.

Thanks haha.

Ah, the release will be out in about 2 weeks, so it shouldn't be too long now!

Thanks for replying!

She will be getting a new missionary scene in the next update, it's pretty neato imo haha
Will Mikoto be added at some point

4.30 star(s) 88 Votes