Ren'Py Abandoned Jinni's Adventure [v0.2] [BEST MULT CLUB]

Mephistofeles

Jul 9, 2017
TheDevian sloppy gonzo Mormont MacMan-88

I remember back in the day when I destroyed the collaboration between this trash game developer and another developer I think it was Winterlook or WhiteRaven

when I told the developer about Akaburs response to this game being stolen and modded without credit

the other developer made the right choice and made Best Mult Club salty

I also pointed out how the developer steals pictures from another creator and puts up on their pateron behind a paywall

While I wasnt expecting this game to end up here I do find it funny and Ironic it showed up around 3 years after the Jinns Adventure game was abandoned and now that Akabur has proven to be a thing of the past with the disappointment of 34 channel

View attachment 851260 View attachment 851261

Thanatos606 Geralt_of_Trivia

Edit : Some may think what I said was edgy or thinking highly of myself for what Ive done I just think its me enjoying when people get what they deserve

dont steal peoples art and put it on your pateron and try to make money off it and you will have a prosperous time in the adult game business and yeah Im manly talking about Akabur bootleg because those other Akabur mods seemed to die out as well towards late 2018

while this maybe considered thinking highly of myself I wasnt always on F95 I used to only get my games from free version on Pateron

But it is indeed surprising that this trash boot leg game was added 3 years after going poof If that truly is having a big ego about things well

View attachment 854100
For the record i wasnt refering to what you did but how you said you did that thing. I agree, this game is thrash and deserve the hate, but your way of putting it was a little...4channer for my taste. Your involvement on it, through fair, wasnt that great of a deal.

Reactions: KMonkeyMon

Mephistofeles

Jul 9, 2017
And a couple more folks in my ignore list :D

If you wanna get political or look smart, take a room in a motel :HideThePain:... Everyone else is here to fap :KEK:...
You sure about that? F95 was always a good place for fap or just talk. You should see the general discussion, the people are great there, and the discussions never take the bad turn.

Last edited:
Reactions: KMonkeyMon

fasteddie

Aug 19, 2016
JinnisAdventure-0.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
Eh. There’s precedent for it, I’ve seen people do it before. I’d prefer the uploading team to post anything they can find, abandoned, completed, inactive, whatever. I like to think of this place as an archive of lewd games. Even though this is very clear a bad rip-off of Akabur’s phenomenal works, I’d rather it be here than it not.

There’s so much media that has been permanently lost because no one decided to archive it or digitize it, between books, movies, TV shows, music, games—lewd games are a new enough concept that I’d like to see every one that’s ever existed and ever will exist uploaded to the Zone.
i hop what you say is true .. but sadly i think most of the games here one day will be only screenshots with some dead links .. ( no more downloads )

i have seen many games here that is been abandoned not so long ago .. and yet every single link are expired already .. and no one even bother to renew the links again ..( even do many fans including me kept on reporting & shouting in the comments about the dead links ) but we only got ignored with a huge middle finger .. as if they wanna say ( fuck off .. your not gonna have it .. its an old game .. move on already ) .. only the games in progress have full active links ..

i hop they will prove me wrong in the future and keep reviving the download links for longer period

Last edited: