Collection Video JJJJD Collection [2023-03-18] [JJJJD]

tadpolegaming

May 10, 2019
Hey can I ask you where is your signature gif from ?

Also I did not find in this collection the video from which the banner gif has been made for this thread.
Someone in the Apone3D thread has a MEGA full of them, you can see where I reposted it to get the link properly in my post history.

machinman

May 28, 2017
These are from his sub page. I didn't feel the need to pay for the $10 archive last month especially since there are not any exclusive variations that are not already available on Twitter or on the *other* site.
heya,

thanks for sharing.
seeing how the last update in the thread is from early 2023, if you were a subscriber these last months, maybe you have the other files even if you don't have the official link, are you willing to share these files, if you upload it somewhere and send it this way, I'll rehost all the files on different hosts. and if you enable private messages then I'll give you the links so you can post it anywhere you want ;p (that's mostly if bandwidth is a problem on your side, so don't hesitate to contact me)
I'm not scouting the web keeping track on all the artists I like, that'd be an all time job, so maybe he didn't do anything worth for a year, for all I know ;p

best regards

Dagoba

Oct 3, 2022
heya,

thanks for sharing.
seeing how the last update in the thread is from early 2023, if you were a subscriber these last months, maybe you have the other files even if you don't have the official link, are you willing to share these files, if you upload it somewhere and send it this way, I'll rehost all the files on different hosts. and if you enable private messages then I'll give you the links so you can post it anywhere you want ;p (that's mostly if bandwidth is a problem on your side, so don't hesitate to contact me)
I'm not scouting the web keeping track on all the artists I like, that'd be an all time job, so maybe he didn't do anything worth for a year, for all I know ;p

best regards
Here is the rest of what I have.