3.90 star(s) 7 Votes

BreadnNetorare

Sep 24, 2021
Hi guys, this translation was chosen by my supporters on patreon, I hope you like it, if you want to support me and participate in the next poll you can find it .

These are the games in the current poll:

Also, a pre-release of my translation of will be exclusive to my patrons for the next few weeks, so if you want to support me and try it first, here is the .
Nc projects! Good luck on your works!

Valcry

May 16, 2017
The Frau game (blue hair) has a 'semen boots' genre... I don't know if that's a translation problem or a wtf moment

Xtravagant

Jan 16, 2023
It works on Joiplay, great enough, only downside is that fmc's icon? She's invisible until you interact with others and then you get the erotic cut scene images. Not bothered honestly, just how it's working on my end is all. Still pretty nice for a start.

Clone501

Jul 4, 2020
Works on joiplay but being that it's on joi play there's no center mouse button to click so can make the cum unless I'm missing something

Andromeda16

Jan 15, 2021
Works on joiplay but being that it's on joi play there's no center mouse button to click so can make the cum unless I'm missing something
it's a dead end but you can see the replay that has cum in the recollection room.
cum is just for money, in joiplay you can cheat for money so it's useless.

3.90 star(s) 7 Votes