RPGM Completed JK Molester Train Seeding Uncle [v2.1] [digital onahooole]

3.70 star(s) 15 Votes

Lejosmon

Feb 22, 2022
The game is surprisingly good. I like to keep her virgin but it doesn't look like she can be corrupted to the point where she is the one looking for the ugly cabrón. If only there were more girls.

Ecchi Usagi

Oct 23, 2018
to those of you who wants to cheese this game, edit the variable 37 from the "Common" file in the save menu, well to you boys who wants to skip this, i have the file right here... simply replace your common file that could be found in the www folder, you are welcome, my fellow orcs

Azertytripleh

Nov 20, 2018
The game is fucking egregious and takes a long while to do anything besides touching her thigh or butt. To help you fellas out, I'm sharing two save files.

Put either one of these inside /www/save/

**Note: Your file should look like 'common.rpgsave'. Remove the 1 and 2 from the name by simply renaming it.

'common (1)' has a Sensitivity of 100, where things start to get interesting. Perfect for people that want to play the game themselves.

'common (2)' has a Sensitivity of 200, where she will allow anything. Perfect for people that want a "gallery".
D-k Contest
And what about 999?
PLZ, like amaaba's post

HF

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
This game is glorious and the only fault is that it's already finished when it could have more much much more.
Some spanking, more nudity, more groping, etc etc. Maybe mindbreak

Last edited:
Reactions: hotmen
3.70 star(s) 15 Votes