RPGM Completed JK Molester Train Seeding Uncle [v2.1] [digital onahooole]

3.70 star(s) 16 Votes

Fuckboyinc

Jul 6, 2022
I found an android version of this game and it's English translation and it doesn't have a problem like the joiplay has, but the only complaint i have is that the moving background makes it laggy for me. Anyone knows how to edit it to make the background not move?

Reactions: Volokuss

Sonkeidotc

Dec 19, 2023
I found an android version of this game and it's English translation and it doesn't have a problem like the joiplay has, but the only complaint i have is that the moving background makes it laggy for me. Anyone knows how to edit it to make the background not move?

It's also causing a lot of lag on my phone, I'll wait for a more optimized and preferably uncensored version to come out.

Reactions: _Sad_Man_

Volokuss

Mar 28, 2020

Works fine for me on xiaomi 12 pro. idk how to help you, but ty for the apk

Reactions: Fuckboyinc

Volokuss

Mar 28, 2020

Controls sucks making it unplayable btw

LaylaRegina

Mar 28, 2021
i think this game need more girl and more molester. After all so good to play this game, just to short for one game and dont have free action. But all is good. Love it.

Reactions: hotmen

BtDt

Feb 22, 2018
Last edited:

LOL10110

Dec 1, 2023
Cách gian lận trong trò chơi:
1. Tải và cài đặt RPG Maker MV MZ, CheatMenu
2. Trong Biến, bạn có thể thay đổi hoặc cố định các giá trị bằng cách nhấp chuột phải->Đóng băng
Tên biến có liên quan:
Code:
Niềm vui: 快感度
Cao trào: 絶頂値
Khó chịu: 不快度数
Đến ga: 時間
[/MÃ SỐ]
Bạn có thể sử dụng chức năng Tìm kiếm và sao chép dán tên biến tiếng Nhật vào đó để tìm biến phù hợp. Tất cả các biến này đều là số float.
Sau khi tìm thấy các biến phù hợp, bạn có thể thêm chúng vào Mục yêu thích bằng nút Trái tim.
Đặt (Thời gian) "Đến trạm" thành 0 và đóng băng, giờ đây bạn có tất cả thời gian trên thế giới.
Tương tự với Discomfort, đóng băng nó ở bất kỳ giá trị nào dưới 1 và bạn có thể làm những gì bạn muốn với cô ấy.
Tất cả các giá trị biểu thị tỷ lệ phần trăm trong đó 0,0 là 0% và 1,0 là 100%.
[/TRÍCH DẪN]

Healtyguy

Nov 3, 2019
JK Molester Train Seeding Uncle [v2.1-fix1]*[decensored]**:
  • Any OS (just game files) - require nw.js download and deployment:
    • Download for desired OS (NORMAL version is enough) and extract it to folder you like.
    • Download , extract it and merge game www folder and package.json file with nw.js folders and filesto obtain following folder structure:
      • lib
      • locales
      • swiftshader
      • --- all other nw.js files ---
      • package.json
    • To run the game use files specific to nw.js OS distribution you downloaded:
      • ./nw for Linux.

• Linux [x64], nw.js [v0.88.0] port:
    • Download and extract it to desired folder.
    • Use:
      • ./nw to run game directly, or
      • ./game.sh to run game and cache fonts.

• Failed to execute 'getImageData' on 'CanvasRenderingContext2D': Value is not of type 'long'. error fix.
    • Download attached PicturePointColor.js.zip and extract fixed PicturePointColor.js file.
    • Replace original PicturePointColor.js in www/js/plugins/ game folder with extracted, fixed version.

* - Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

** - Thanks to _Sad_Man_
Idk if i did some mistake but the picture point color.js does fix the problem but now i got another problem where the background completely black

BtDt

Feb 22, 2018
Idk if i did some mistake but the picture point color.js does fix the problem but now i got another problem where the background completely black
I guess you just replaced /www/js/plugins/PicturePointColor.js in original package on Windows?

If I remember correctly - I already deleted original package - I have also:
  • updated /www/js/libs/pixi.js to [4.8.9], and
  • added /www/js/libs/pixi-patch.js
Would you like to download above files, and replace them too?

That might be a RPGM (obsolete node webkit) specific problem, so if above don't help you might also try to port RPGM to nw.js on Windows (described in my previous post)....
You don't have to download game files if you already have them - just copy whole www folder and package.json file to extracted nw.js package directory, but both original package.json files might need a filling of empty name atribute from:
"name": ""
to
"name": "whatever game tilte you like"

Edit:
Healtyguy I have added Windows x64 nw.js port to downloads, but it's not tested...

Last edited:
Reactions: Healtyguy

Healtyguy

Nov 3, 2019
I guess you just replaced /www/js/plugins/PicturePointColor.js in original package on Windows?

If I remember correctly - I already deleted original package - I have also:
  • updated /www/js/libs/pixi.js to [4.8.9], and
  • added /www/js/libs/pixi-patch.js
Would you like to download above files, and replace them too?

That might be a RPGM (obsolete node webkit) specific problem, so if above don't help you might also try to port RPGM to nw.js on Windows (described in my previous post)....
You don't have to download game files if you already have them - just copy whole www folder and package.json file to extracted nw.js package directory, but both original package.json files might need a filling of empty name atribute from:
"name": ""
to
"name": "whatever game tilte you like"

Edit:
Healtyguy I have added Windows x64 nw.js port to downloads, but it's not tested...
Alright somehow it work, ty

3.70 star(s) 16 Votes