RPGM Completed JK Molester Train Seeding Uncle [v2.1] [digital onahooole]

3.70 star(s) 15 Votes

Kaigunchusa

Jun 1, 2021
is there any guide for this? i hardly move pass the first touching phase? does doing things get easier after days? because i saw no save option here

Iorigun

Oct 1, 2021
is there any guide for this? i hardly move pass the first touching phase? does doing things get easier after days? because i saw no save option here
Just keep touching her but stop it before disconfort get full and then do it, if you fail there is no problem, just do it and eventually you can try the other options like lift skirt and that help it make it more fast you have to increse the sensitibity.
I wish there were more positions like all fours and that, it would be better because it is really easy and soon enough you will had test all the options

Reactions: Balalahe

Kaigunchusa

Jun 1, 2021
Just keep touching her but stop it before disconfort get full and then do it, if you fail there is no problem, just do it and eventually you can try the other options like lift skirt and that help it make it more fast you have to increse the sensitibity.
I wish there were more positions like all fours and that, it would be better because it is really easy and soon enough you will had test all the options
ok tks

closetpervert904

Oct 6, 2018
A plugin tries to grab color data from img/pictures/UI当たり判定.rpgmvp without checking whether the image has been loaded.

Either try again by restarting the game or modify _getPicturePointColor in js/plugins/PicturePointColor.js to verify that the image has been loaded (sprite.bitmap.__loadingState will be "loaded") before calling getPixel.

Edit: Problem also occurs when hovering over buttons which load different images, fixed plugin can be found attached below.

Edit2: Added diff as requested.
how do i use this?

persnik

Jun 22, 2017
It took me 20 days training her. There are different actions whether you're close or far from her. You don't want to get too close. You just need to be in a range where you can rub only her thighs and ass. Start slow. The game explicitly said you can wait for days since her pleasure value(PV) rises faster and suspicion value(SV) accumulates slower every day. Of course you still need to take action since that gives more bonus to PV and SV accumulation. In the first few days, you won't notice any change until the 4th and 5th day I think. Then you can start doing risky things in very close range. Touch her thighs. Touch her ass. Don't touch any other areas unless you know what you're doing. Touching her breasts or her crotch on this days will immediately increase SV to max, resulting in a failed day. There's no game over but you'll lose every progress and time on that day you could've spent training her on. DON'T ever make her turn around to you since that makes SV rise rapidly. 10th to 15th day is where you can maximize your time. You can touch her breasts for an easy PV accumulation but doing so also increases SV rapidly. You can still prefer to grope her ass at very close range since that gives decent PV per SV. At most I can grope her ass/breasts twice in a single train ride and then continue the day rubbing her ass in close range. Should be good towards 15-20th day to use toys now since her SV won't rise unless there's an area of her body that wasn't developed well yet. Your goal is to impregnate her so you can probably do it 20th day onwards, or if she doesn't mind it, you can insert into her and try to make her pregnant.
Tip: If you want to make SV lower faster, stay away from her until SV goes empty. Then you can resume doing stuff.
thank you preggo day 16 with your help

Iorigun

Oct 1, 2021
thank you preggo day 16 with your help
I just touch her waist and stop right before the bar gets filled tookme like 20 or 30 real life minutes but once you did it if you manage to get her pregnant can restart everything except for sensibility and then start the way you want, also after you impregnate her you can make the trip last longer.

Another option is to use a save and then just restart everything except for the sensibility

johnyakuza1

Jun 5, 2022
The game is fucking egregious and takes a long while to do anything besides touching her thigh or butt. To help you fellas out, I'm sharing two save files.

Put either one of these inside /www/save/

**Note: Your file should look like 'common.rpgsave'. Remove the 1 and 2 from the name by simply renaming it.

'common (1)' has a Sensitivity of 100, where things start to get interesting. Perfect for people that want to play the game themselves.

'common (2)' has a Sensitivity of 200, where she will allow anything. Perfect for people that want a "gallery".

3.70 star(s) 15 Votes