RPGM Completed JK Molester Train Seeding Uncle [v2.1] [digital onahooole]

3.70 star(s) 16 Votes

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
Anyone know of any similar games?

No idea why but the gameplay seems to scratch an itch
There's a few, but none as good as this one. Molestr reminescence, round and round train, and a couple from Hurricane dot com. Last train jk, and maybe a couple that were so bad I deleted. Who would have thought simulation games would be much more enjoyable than a vn.

I hope the developer continues to make this genre of game, because he still could explore this and much more with many more girls. I'm thinking a classical teacher with the suit, glasses, lovely seiyuu, with much nastier stuff, spanking, pd, poses, etc, I'm thinking a classical moral president, complete humiliation. Hell if we're lucky we could get a chikan game with 2B.
Very unlikely, I know, but a man can dream.
*Sigh* alas it took him forever to release this one, god knows how long it'll take to release the next and even if it'll be just as good as this one. Crossing my chiken fingies.

the timeless

Jun 23, 2018
so, i had to reboot my hd and now i can't open any nwjs games, is there somenthing a need to download to open them?

Ammonchip

Jun 20, 2020
Shit's taking forever. How much sensitivity do I gotta grind before I can get to the meat of it? 43 sensitivity and mere thigh-touching still seems to be the most efficient
smelling and pressing dick in her is more effective,when the pleasure level is about 40% then she start wriggling, thats when she will ignore more agressive actions like groping tits, when the pleasure level reaches 100% then u get the meat of it and can by now be more agressive every metro ride

Dimensions02

Jul 22, 2022
Alright this is getting annoying. I've been trying to play the game but it keeps going into the black screen after some time passes. I can't even get past the first day. I can still do stuff and press buttons but can't see anything. The only thing pertaining to this problem I've seen is from the decensor patch which I'm not using so I'm at my wits end. Is there something I'm missing here? Like an obvious fix that I overlooked or something?

3.70 star(s) 16 Votes