EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
LDflzz.jpg

Overview:
You will dive into the rich tapestry of the DC Universe, experiencing a thrilling visual novel set in the iconic cityscapes of the DC world. This interactive narrative adventure immerses players in a world of superheroes, supervillains, and the morally ambiguous characters that inhabit the shadows.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-05-28
Release Date: 2024-04-12
Developer: Big T - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.03
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

2.jpg 1.jpg ss-9.png ss-7.png ss-8.jpg ss-4.png ss-5.png ss-6.jpg ss-1.png ss-2.png ss-3.png H3bf9v.png scene52_32.jpg scene1_8.png scene46_10.jpg scene20_4_1.png scene11_9.png

Last edited:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
JL Next Generation [v0.03] [BIG T] - Compressed

Win/Linux [465 MB]
- - - -

Mac [460 MB]
- - - -

Last edited:

rooney10

Apr 29, 2018
Nuthin' from nuthin' but unless the name of this game is actually "JL Next GENRATION", someone should tell dev the actual game folder and .exe file have typos in the name (should be GenEration not Genration).

That's embarrassing.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
well, despite the awful engrish, i like the game idea. however, being asked your hero name when you don't have any idea what your powers are seems to be kind of a problem that the dev needs to address. and..for love of god, please hire a better translator for your foreign dialogue. i get it, you are not a native speaker. so hire a native speaker to translate this. your fans will love your game more..guaranteed. well, back to the game, these are my initial thoughts after being prompted to name my hero with no fucking clue what his powers are..other than having a gigantic black mark on his forehead and an inner voice that seems to be an asshole..:unsure:

bludysunday

Jan 27, 2023
JL Next Generation [v0.03] [BIG T] - Compressed

Win/Linux [465 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Mac [460 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

You are a god and deserve all the likes

Reactions: Bob69

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
What is the safe mode feature in this game's preference's section for? There is no mention anywhere on this and other sites.

Update: OK, I believe the safe mode feature is used to turn off sex scenes for anyone wanting to play this title at their work place (NSFW).

Well, I checked after at the starting message again to enable the NSFW mode...and the safe mode feature was still turned off, so it looks like it's for something else. Any ideas what safe mode is for?

Regards

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote