ASHJOKER

Mar 7, 2021

SAAVEDRA

Uploader
Aug 11, 2019
-Collection14:
-Collection15:
I Will Upload The Collection16 When JMG Sends Us The 5 Missing Sets Of This Month ^-^ The Last Link He Sent Us Was Satsuki Kiryūin's Set :D

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
-Collection14: Mega
-Collection15: Mega
I Will Upload The Collection16 When JMG Sends Us The 5 Missing Sets Of This Month ^-^ The Last Link He Sent Us Was Satsuki Kiryūin's Set :D
Boys those were quick releases. I was expect them to be released per month. I don't know what change for him to released them so suddenly.

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
JMG Hasn't Put Them Up For Sale Yet, But Each Collection Uploads 10 Characters So It Is Easy To Know Which Characters Will Be In The New Collections ^-^
-Example:
View attachment 1815163
When I looked at his page, it was mostly random to tell what set is gonna be in that pacific collection. His Fanbox page might be structure differently then on his Patreon page.

SAAVEDRA

Uploader
Aug 11, 2019
When I looked at his page, it was mostly random to tell what set is gonna be in that pacific collection. His Fanbox page might be structure differently then on his Patreon page.
Don't Worry, Since He Started Doing It This Way From The 4th Collection To Date, In Fact If You Count His Characters To Date You Will Realize That It Is In Order, His Patreon Page Goes The Same With His Fanbox Page :D