Caulino

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2018
header_opt.gif

Overview:
In JOI LAB VR, your friend Kiyomi controls the avatar Kimi, who is aware that you both are in an online game, despite being physically distant. Kimi frequently breaks the fourth wall, giving you a truly unique and interactive JOI (jerk-off instructions). Kimi is waiting, so don't keep her waiting too long!​

Thread Updated: 2024-10-23
Release Date: 2024-10-23
Developer: Caulino - -
Censored: No
Version: Demo 0.2.11
Language: English, Portuguese (BR), Spanish, Russian, Chinese, Korean, Japanese, French, Italian
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Android (Meta Quest 2/3/PRO): - - - -

joilab (4).png joilab (1).jpg joilab (1).png joi (1).jpg joi (1).png joi (2).png joilab (6).png joilab (7).png joilab (8).png joilab (3).png joi (3).png

Last edited by a moderator:

youraccount69

Engaged Member
Donor
Dec 30, 2020
JOILabVR-Demo0.2.7
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Caulino

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2018
The game is on ; it would be a great help if you could add it to your wishlist so more people can discover it. A desktop and mobile version is planned for a future moment after the game's release. On the Steam page, you can see images of more advanced versions of the game that are not available yet, with more maps and features.

gakgami

Jan 2, 2022
Good luck with the game.
So far I am left not knowing at all how anything in this would work despite the only thing available being an introduction tutorial that shows some controls, some promises, a greyed out menu that doesn't let you try anything anyone would actually be interested in, and what feels like talking to an uncomfortable rendition of ChatGPT asking me if I have a microphone, and blabbering exposition at me as if I'm supposed to care about who the game thinks I should think I am, when all I want is to just try the sex mechanics.

Overall felt like gaslighting simulator, somehow managed to make me uncomfortable

• Haha
Reactions: FutaHoyah

MavisFeatherlight

Mar 17, 2019
" A desktop and mobile version is planned for a future moment after the game's release. " well... I guess I have to wait for the desktop version then...
I hope that it won't be a game that gets abandoned if it doesn't make enough money for the developer or if the desktop version takes over a year to come out.

Reactions: hentailover97

Caulino

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2018
Good luck with the game.
So far I am left not knowing at all how anything in this would work despite the only thing available being an introduction tutorial that shows some controls, some promises, a greyed out menu that doesn't let you try anything anyone would actually be interested in, and what feels like talking to an uncomfortable rendition of ChatGPT asking me if I have a microphone, and blabbering exposition at me as if I'm supposed to care about who the game thinks I should think I am, when all I want is to just try the sex mechanics.

Overall felt like gaslighting simulator, somehow managed to make me uncomfortable
I'm sorry to hear that you felt uncomfortable, but this is just the half beginning of the story. Future versions will include the complete narrative, and there’s also the option to enjoy the free mode if that suits you better.

" A desktop and mobile version is planned for a future moment after the game's release. " well... I guess I have to wait for the desktop version then...
I hope that it won't be a game that gets abandoned if it doesn't make enough money for the developer or if the desktop version takes over a year to come out.
The game was developed on a small budget, but it required a lot of time and hard work. The early numbers show that it should cover its costs. If the game performs well, we plan to release updates and DLCs with additional characters, maps, outfits, japanese real voice acting. If it doesn’t perform as expected, we’ll use its base for future projects.

Want to try these game but i aint got VR soo there V me option?
A desktop version is planned for the future, but the VR version is a priority. The game has many layers of accessibility and interactions that are only possible in VR. It will take additional time to create alternatives features and inreactions, knowing that these alternatives won’t come close to the experience of playing in VR.

• Haha
Reactions: gaudet

Nicha

Oct 24, 2020
Seems like the teleport feature is broken for me, never activates when I push the stick forward

Caulino

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2018
Seems like the teleport feature is broken for me, never activates when I push the stick forward
What VR headset are you using, and which runtime software are you using? The teleport feature requires pushing the thumbstick forward for 0.65 seconds to prevent accidental activation and is canceled if you press the thumbstick.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote