Balial42

May 3, 2018
less than a hour.
And I think there is only one choice you can make in the whole game: cum inside/outside your stepmom. Even if the MC did this several times before in the game, but I think this would only alter the animations later, If she's pregnant or not. Still, very entertaining and a awesome Story/soundtrack.

Reactions: JojodoLolo

Swagtorian

Mar 28, 2023
And I think there is only one choice you can make in the whole game: cum inside/outside your stepmom. Even if the MC did this several times before in the game, but I think this would only alter the animations later, If she's pregnant or not. Still, very entertaining and a awesome Story/soundtrack.
[I
yep, what you said is true. And, I wish Penny was in other game too given her shy looking face and hot body but such is life. Ig she has died after 12 rounds of sex :/

Reactions: Balial42
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes