giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019

Journey for the Forgotten Power [v0.0.3bc] [DarkDream]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 100 MB

WIN/MAC: -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

5mithers

Aug 3, 2019
A little worried for what I will find text/grammar wise when we already have gender swapping in a single sentence in the overview.

... but her grandfather sealed away his magic and changed his memory.
Since it's the grandfather of the MC, and not his mom's grandfather, I'm going to assume that should be a his to start that particular pronoun trifecta.

PARURA

Feb 2, 2019
I didnt go very far in the story but im enjoyin it overall but i see a problem, and thats the face expresion of the characters is almost zero. I touched koikatsu a bit and its not super hard to do and i think that the lack of face expresion hurts the game a lot.

malaac2025

Mar 17, 2024
Game is bugged. The final battle with Ayaka is a miracle to win. Now in the ruined city unable to end free time as it says all events need to be completed but Yuna can not be completed UNTIL AFTER the end free cycle so game is majorly bugged.

Last edited:
Mar 17, 2020
Game is bugged. The final battle with Ayaka is a miracle to win. Now in the ruined city unable to end free time as it says all events need to be completed but Yuna can not be completed UNTIL AFTER the end free cycle so game is majorly bugged.
you just have to skip a few days to go shopping for the birthday presents and skip another couple days to celebrate