3.50 star(s) 13 Votes

Deadmeataru

Feb 24, 2020
Well done game so far, especially impressed with how well it runs since so many on here are unstable.

My only comment is we need another path. See, I'm trans in real life, what most call a shemale "trap". The thing is, I'm not cock-crazed at all. Other than another "trap", I am only into women, been living basically as a lesbian for 30 years now. There are allot more like me than you might think, your quiz to set paths even recognizes it with question 40 I think on the long one. Personally, I would like to see a path where we stay with women and possibly other trans, where any male contact is either non-con or paid. Yes, it's a bit selfish I guess and maybe it blows some peoples' fantasy apart, but I think some would enjoy it, AND another path would add playability options, all to the good I would think. You would need to likely add strap-ons and possibly other sex toys, more female characters or simply some more personality/sexuality elements to the existing ones. But like I said, options.

xana94

Nov 13, 2021
Well done game so far, especially impressed with how well it runs since so many on here are unstable.

My only comment is we need another path. See, I'm trans in real life, what most call a shemale "trap". The thing is, I'm not cock-crazed at all. Other than another "trap", I am only into women, been living basically as a lesbian for 30 years now. There are allot more like me than you might think, your quiz to set paths even recognizes it with question 40 I think on the long one. Personally, I would like to see a path where we stay with women and possibly other trans, where any male contact is either non-con or paid. Yes, it's a bit selfish I guess and maybe it blows some peoples' fantasy apart, but I think some would enjoy it, AND another path would add playability options, all to the good I would think. You would need to likely add strap-ons and possibly other sex toys, more female characters or simply some more personality/sexuality elements to the existing ones. But like I said, options.
I’m transfem and prefer other trans women over all else sexually & romantically. I’m also exclusively a sub bottom so it sucks ass finding people

Reactions: lexlutha

anna_subCD

Jun 4, 2018
I do love the cock, and I would still like to see an option like this. And also at least one 'cock-crazed' option that isn't 'real woman' or 'bimbo'. More options means more replayability and also a wider audience.

Of course, that all takes time to do, so I don't expect it overnight, if it happens at all!

• Love

Wooloomooloo

Apr 8, 2018
I do get that rendering hair is a nuisance, but seriously, I just wish fewer games would overuse bald men as partners... it's seriously unrealistic and really off-putting for some of us.

• Angry
Reactions: therealmrwolf

Bacara

Aug 29, 2021

I want a path where the protag transitions but then just stays at home and reads books.

brayet

Sep 17, 2019
JourneyIntoSissyhood-0.8.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
any changes or continuation to any story?

kezraw

Feb 4, 2018
anybody got the new password? it's not pinkdildo anymore
also, would anyone have a changelog of 0.8.3 and 0.8.4 so we can see what's actually new?

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
anybody got the new password? it's not pinkdildo anymore
also, would anyone have a changelog of 0.8.3 and 0.8.4 so we can see what's actually new?
I don't have the password but here's the change log

*Keep in mind that depending on your choices you might not get to see some of the content*
Journey Into Sissyhood - 0.8.4
*New story update for the slow transformation path -Jack The Bully Storyline-
To get to the Jack the Bully Storyline - play the slow story path (the one where you don't become a bimbo - the answers from the sissy test will decide which path you will play) - when you get fired from your job, beg your boss to let you keep your job - this will trigger Jack The Bully Storyline!
-added new progress to the story
-151 new images and animations
-70 background images and accessories
-new dialogue (6000 words)
-new hairstyle and make-up
-new character

Added 715 new gallery images
-added new button on the first page of the gallery, that way you can skip the previous images and go exactly to the newly added images
Changed gallery password

GameLover73

Jan 5, 2020
Is there a path I missed where Jack stays an Alpha bully? If not then I am disappointed. I was looking forward to him blackmailing and forcing me to do more and more deprived things. Especially with former schoolmates and other people I know.

Playing further on I can honestly say I am disappointed
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That should be a choosable option.

Last edited:

judgenot93

Feb 9, 2019
I didnt change my mind, but I have put that on hold for the time being. There is a path where you become a cis woman, so that is an alternative to that. When the game is more developed I will add a non gay path for the slow path.
i'm back for my biannual inquiry: has the straight route been implemented yet?

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019

Hi. I am trans also,... or at in process of transitioning. I TOTALLY Agree with you.
(What these 'Games' Fail to realize, or don't Really care about, is that when you 'feminize' a male, whether by force or voluntary
You Do Not change his/her sexual preference. (I guess you could with enough brainwashing ???))
I consider myself "Lesbian" as well. And would ACTUALLY prefer limited sexual contact with Males.
I would prefer a Path as well with other trans-females (shemales/Traps) or Dom Cis female(s) with strap-on for pegging.
- I am not 'c*ck-crazed' either; but I have no problems with Cocks, as long as they are not attached to Males.
(I generally consider myself a Submissive, and behave as such; but I Can Switch to Dom when Necessary)
- I Would Never be Submissive to Any Man!!

I Have played this game from the Very beginning. I have played Most, If not All paths.
(I am not really into the Bimbo scene, as they ALWAYS tend to be too Excessive. (too big boobs & ass, too fat lips and far too brainless)
Pamala Anderson & Anne Nicole Smith were Bimbo's, but they were Not entirely Stupid.
Most paths, I do not care for. And Some I wish that the DEV would 'go further' with but does not.
(at present, the Only Path I care about is the Roommate path. and maybe the Sub Jack the Bully path)

For the DEV. - Create the Game You Want to Make, but allow the player to decide How much of a Slut/whore he/she wants to be!
This Game Has ALOT of potential, as long as you do not 'limit' the paths to Only those YOU want to follow.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 13 Votes