3.50 star(s) 13 Votes

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
I should add "and beyond" after it. All jokes aside, it was heavily requested, so I'll add it. I like to listen to peoples feedback. Many sissies have that end goal, to become genetic women, so I don't think it's that farfetched.
To be real, if they're born as a biological male they technically can't change their genetics to become a woman. They can get surgery, hormone therapy, and change their appearance to match their state of mind, identify as a woman and be accepted as such by society, but biologically and genetically they will always be a male.
EDIT: Unless this is either a game with magic, or one where science is so advanced as to make that chromosomal change? I haven't played it but I assume this is trying to go for a more realistic take.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Given the title, it almost seems silly to ask, but what about eventually becoming a sexy bitch that likes to shag (and be shagged by) other sexy bitches? Or is the intended road more the submissive passive fare?

Reactions: OnlyANoob

OnlyANoob

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Given the title, it almost seems silly to ask, but what about eventually becoming a sexy bitch that likes to shag (and be shagged by) other sexy bitches? Or is the intended road more the submissive passive fare?
Like I said, you will eventualy, if you go on the right story path, become a sexy bitch, a bimbo that will shag and get shagged by other sexy bitches.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Like I said, you will eventualy, if you go on the right story path, become a sexy bitch, a bimbo that will shag and get shagged by other sexy bitches.
Er. To my knowledge, we have not conversed? I did read the intro and messages up to this point, though.

Oh. OH. I think I get it. No, this wasn't a complaint towards the array of dongles being dangled in the game so far. (Which likely took quite a bit of effort to set up, in all honesty. Good job there!)

To clarify, I was more curious if the player could (eventually) retain some sense of personal worth and agency, as well as their (functional) tool down below. I'm all for the narrative of being plowed in the pursuit of a good time, but I find it considerably more fun with the option of giving as well as recieving.

The mistress is (appropriately) pushing real hard for you to be a submissive little sloot that craves the D. Thus the inquiry of how much backbone the player can opt for, and if they can have a preference for both column A and column B at the same time.

That's not always an option or pursuit in this genre, thus the question. It's also entirely possible I missed the intended path or it is a future possibility.

Constructive stuff: I actually enjoyed the questionaire quite a bit, especially if it's used to 'shape' the protagonists path and not just fluff. (Though being a fluffer does seem to be in the near and immediate future.)

No real qualms about the writing, no typos of doom, everything seems to move along quite well, and the depth of knowledge presented in regards to the clothing, tools, and elements of the game is considerable.

Will watch this one and consider the patreon bit once another pledge finishes up soon.

Best of luck!

OnlyANoob

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Er. To my knowledge, we have not conversed? I did read the intro and messages up to this point, though.

Oh. OH. I think I get it. No, this wasn't a complaint towards the array of dongles being dangled in the game so far. (Which likely took quite a bit of effort to set up, in all honesty. Good job there!)

To clarify, I was more curious if the player could (eventually) retain some sense of personal worth and agency, as well as their (functional) tool down below. I'm all for the narrative of being plowed in the pursuit of a good time, but I find it considerably more fun with the option of giving as well as recieving.

The mistress is (appropriately) pushing real hard for you to be a submissive little sloot that craves the D. Thus the inquiry of how much backbone the player can opt for, and if they can have a preference for both column A and column B at the same time.

That's not always an option or pursuit in this genre, thus the question. It's also entirely possible I missed the intended path or it is a future possibility.

Constructive stuff: I actually enjoyed the questionaire quite a bit, especially if it's used to 'shape' the protagonists path and not just fluff. (Though being a fluffer does seem to be in the near and immediate future.)

No real qualms about the writing, no typos of doom, everything seems to move along quite well, and the depth of knowledge presented in regards to the clothing, tools, and elements of the game is considerable.

Will watch this one and consider the patreon bit once another pledge finishes up soon.

Best of luck!
No, lol. we haven't spoken until now.

To be short, yes, you can be the one that is doing the plowing.
Sorry for the short answer, but I have a terrible headache and I can't really think right now.

Reactions: Laughingfox

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
Just starting the playthrough and am not a fan of the quizzes. I agree with some here that the first one had me wondering if the entire game was going to be a never ending exam.

Keep in mind that relying on audio is a bad thing for several reasons. There are many situations where silence is golden or even necessary, and headphones may not be an option. Many of us leave it turned off because there have been too many times where some jerk content creator blasted us with something without warning and possibly damaged our equipment or even our eardrums. Many of us don't like the choice of the content creators music, voice actors or sound for whatever reason. Then we have the atrocity known as the DMCA which many think the final A isn't "act" but "asshattery". It resulted in a whole industry of rent seeking corporate parasites looking to sink their greedy hooks into everything and often getting away with murder without recourse for the real creators. There's a reason why many police departments and other state actors are slapping shit music on top of content they release that might be used against them later.

Playing some more and see mc getting railroaded into BBC worship. <Sigh> There's already too many sissify VNs going down this road. There needs to be more Proud Trap content. I just posted over in Bimbo Life Coach about how that venerable VN could open up a trap story arc.

OnlyANoob

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Just starting the playthrough and am not a fan of the quizzes. I agree with some here that the first one had me wondering if the entire game was going to be a never ending exam.

Keep in mind that relying on audio is a bad thing for several reasons. There are many situations where silence is golden or even necessary, and headphones may not be an option. Many of us leave it turned off because there have been too many times where some jerk content creator blasted us with something without warning and possibly damaged our equipment or even our eardrums. Many of us don't like the choice of the content creators music, voice actors or sound for whatever reason. Then we have the atrocity known as the DMCA which many think the final A isn't "act" but "asshattery". It resulted in a whole industry of rent seeking corporate parasites looking to sink their greedy hooks into everything and often getting away with murder without recourse for the real creators. There's a reason why many police departments and other state actors are slapping shit music on top of content they release that might be used against them later.

Playing some more and see mc getting railroaded into BBC worship. <Sigh> There's already too many sissify VNs going down this road. There needs to be more Proud Trap content. I just posted over in Bimbo Life Coach about how that venerable VN could open up a trap story arc.
In v0.0.9, the BBC hypno will be triggered only if you answer in a certain way on the first quizz. There will be proud trap content, but I'm working alone on the game and it takes time to add and change content.

Thank you for playing.

Reactions: c._.99

status10

Jul 18, 2019
then she's not a sissy so the sissification tag shouldn't apply
I disagree. It's relevant to feminization and considering the lack of many tags on the site, there should be a way those interested to the general theme being able to find the game here via the search engine.

Let's not forget that tags are not here to be perfectly PC or exact, but to guide potentially interested people to the game via the search engine.

There are not enough tags on the site, it's an old known subject and unfortunately nothing can be done about it atm. Technically.

Thecatbred

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2018
A sissy is neither a transwoman nor a woman.
If you have such "plans", fair enough, but then you might want to rethink your game title.
then she's not a sissy so the sissification tag shouldn't apply
This isn't the place for this, create a debate thread in general or something. Istg if you make the dev quit. :/

3.50 star(s) 13 Votes