3.50 star(s) 13 Votes

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
Rummaging through the code as I was forced to replay that seemingly never ending quiz in the front....

There's a counter that gets bumped with progressively higher values the further down you choose for each question. So you end up with 0 picking the answer at the top and 3 for the one on the bottom. At the end there's a rather flawed if-then check section on the counter value that will either set wifeScore to 1 or bimboScore to either 1 or 2 (both initial values are 0). Here's the result section code so I can talk about why it's flawed:

Code:
label result:
    if(choiceCounter <= 20):
        $ wifeScore += 1
        $ renpy.notify("+1 Sissy Saint")
        show result0 with dissolve
        pause(5)
        '...'
        hide result0 with dissolve
    elif(choiceCounter > 20 and choiceCounter <= 60):
        if(showGayStuff):
            $ wifeScore += 1
            show result1
            pause(5)
            '...'
            hide resul1 with dissolve
        else:
            $ wifeScore += 1
            show result1gay with dissolve
            pause(5)
            '...'
            hide result1gay with dissolve
    elif(choiceCounter > 60 and choiceCounter <= 119):
        if(showGayStuff):
            $ bimboScore += 1
            $ renpy.notify("+1 Sissy Whore")
            show result2 with dissolve
            pause(5)
            "..."
            hide result2 with dissolve
        else:
            $ bimboScore += 1
            $ renpy.notify("+1 Sissy Whore")
            show result2gay with dissolve
            pause(5)
            "..."
            hide result2gay with dissolve
    elif(choiceCounter > 119):
        $ bimboScore += 2
        $ renpy.notify("+2 Sissy Whore")
        show result3 with dissolve
        pause(5)
        "..."
        hide result3 with dissolve
    return
As far as I can tell, the showGayStuff variable will always be 0 at this point since it isn't set anywhere during this test. The test itself is called from firstChapter.rpy from a label section s6, but showGayStuff will only get set in there in label section s7 (ie after the test is administered). I'm still on this latest version playthrough, but I don't recall having to take that thing more than once.

Anyways, after going through all this and getting wifeScore and bimboScore established, those two variables may be bumped later on in the content itself depending on player choices. However neither is actually currently in the condition section of an if-then check. So we go through all of that work for nothing at the moment :sneaky:

OnlyANoob

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
I'm in the process of cleaning my code. So a lot of that junk will get scrapped. The bimbo and wife variables will be crucial to the story.

Reactions: travin213

OnlyANoob

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
I have added more but I cant change the devlog. Im no loger the one that posted the game. I dont know whats happening.

Reactions: travin213

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
My personal wants and preferences well aside, I have to concur. It's wonderful you have a passion project and you are being open and receptive to input, but try not to allow message board demands to chain down your creative impulses or direction too much.

A bit, sure, absolutely. Input and suggestions can bear amazing fruit. But I've watched a number of friends games crash and burn due to overstress and trying to appease a maddening amount of demands just as well.

At the end of the day you are the one that has to fuel the forge to keep hammering at the story whatnot.

That over with, the webcam scene was a fun read. Should be interesting to find if the MC is going to far or too fast, but I suppose they gotta earn the monies one way or another. I suppose this just means they need to keep stepping up their game, but it should be interesting to see if this amuses or simply angers the self proclaimed mistress.

Speaking of stepping up this or that-- how wild, if at all, do you intend to be going with body bits? By this I mean breast size, or the size of the dongle that be dangling. (Especially since that's a pain to create/draw for multiple scenes.) I did read that the player can eventually end up with a full transition to the fairer sex; I'm curious if our MC can become stacked and just as blessed down below as the BBC so enthusiastically being waved in their face, haha.

Is the mom or dad intended to become personaly involved at some point? 'Cause if so, while it's an absolutely fun kink to write, Paetron gods do loom ominiously overhead and all that, waiting to smite those they deem unworthy. (Also assuming the dad isn't the mistress or some other weird plot twist.)

Cheers!
Actually, I am starting to think That the MC's Mom Is Mistress Sofia.
That She Is Not so 'blind' and clueless* to her son 'activities';... without openly 'Outing' him
to cause 'her' embarrassment, she took role of Mistress Sofia to 'Help' her son along,...
* (she KNOWS that her son is unemployed again). And She shipped her son that 'package' with the pill.
(What a coincidence that Mom 'conveniently' called; So soon after he took the pill.) Hmm
or maybe She has something a bit more nefarious in mind.:unsure:

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
That could also be fun. Heck, it doesn't have to be nefarious, it could just be in her mind, given the backstory of the MC, this is how she thinks its most likely for them to find happiness, such as it is.

..Granted, it would take quite a bit of her getting lost along the way for the original intent to get twisted or perverted in this way, but that's the saucy kind of stuff that makes these games enjoyable, no?

Ah, theorycrafting on a gender bending pr0n game. Just another day in paradise, haha!

Swedishbloke

Aug 17, 2021
Actually, I am starting to think That the MC's Mom Is Mistress Sofia.
That She Is Not so 'blind' and clueless* to her son 'activities';... without openly 'Outing' him
to cause 'her' embarrassment, she took role of Mistress Sofia to 'Help' her son along,...
* (she KNOWS that her son is unemployed again). And She shipped her son that 'package' with the pill.
(What a coincidence that Mom 'conveniently' called; So soon after he took the pill.) Hmm
or maybe She has something a bit more nefarious in mind.:unsure:
You might be on to something there.

OnlyANoob

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
BBC is not every ones cupof tea, so i think that may put some people of this game, i think giving players the option to go on without the BBC or continue with it would keep every one happy, would still leave the sissy craving cock, not just BBC, just my personal oppinion
I will change it in the next update because a lot of people complained about it.
Thanks for playing.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Regarding the BBC conundrum, I dunno if it would help or hinder, but you could mix in some hefty wangs from various pigmentations-- white, black, hispanic, asian, whatever; if the goal is to lull the MC into a desire for the supremely sized sausage a variety may end up being a bit more pallatable.

However, if it's a narrative focus of your story, this may feel super troublesome to do, but you may want to stay the course if it feels like you are fighting against yourself. Suggestions are great, but don't let it kneecap your muse.

Oh, I failed to mention, but the retouched art style is pretty decent, I'm sure it was troublesome to do. Kudos!

Although dang, the narrative gods were not kind when it comes to the MC's bits down below; poor gal. One can only hope the magic pill stuff can potentially let 'em blossom a bit into something worth showing off in a potential camshow.

On the topic of vaugly referenced big dicked dynamic sexy bitches, will those eventually be a possible focus of the survey stuff too? As an object of desire, I mean? While the focus is on mostly being a pretty girl or serving big strong men, curious if there will be trans option down the road.

Actually, come to think of it, there was one NPC in Good Girl Gone Bad that fit the bill, but she felt pretty woefully underused compared to the rest of the cast. Still a great game, though.

• Love
Reactions: Shelscott50

OnlyANoob

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Regarding the BBC conundrum, I dunno if it would help or hinder, but you could mix in some hefty wangs from various pigmentations-- white, black, hispanic, asian, whatever; if the goal is to lull the MC into a desire for the supremely sized sausage a variety may end up being a bit more pallatable.

However, if it's a narrative focus of your story, this may feel super troublesome to do, but you may want to stay the course if it feels like you are fighting against yourself. Suggestions are great, but don't let it kneecap your muse.

Oh, I failed to mention, but the retouched art style is pretty decent, I'm sure it was troublesome to do. Kudos!

Although dang, the narrative gods were not kind when it comes to the MC's bits down below; poor gal. One can only hope the magic pill stuff can potentially let 'em blossom a bit into something worth showing off in a potential camshow.

On the topic of vaugly referenced big dicked dynamic sexy bitches, will those eventually be a possible focus of the survey stuff too? As an object of desire, I mean? While the focus is on mostly being a pretty girl or serving big strong men, curious if there will be trans option down the road.

Actually, come to think of it, there was one NPC in Good Girl Gone Bad that fit the bill, but she felt pretty woefully underused compared to the rest of the cast. Still a great game, though.

Hey, thanks for playing. Regarding the BBC stuff I will make a new test with white wangs lol. It won't be troublesome to do, because I just need new images and I need to modify some dialogue, so it won't be an issue.

Thanks for the compliment on the art. I'm not an artist, but I do my best with what I can. I have a small drawing tablet... If my patreon will blossom I'll buy a better one.

The MC is a grower, not a shower lol.

On the big wang bitches, they already are in the survey, and they will for sure become more abundant in the game, but I'm a one man army and it will take some time until the story goes deep enough so I can introduce some big dicked bimbo characters.

warrenitro

Aug 20, 2021
While the focus is on mostly being a pretty girl or serving big strong men, curious if there will be trans option down the road.
I'd like to see more of a cute sissy serving Dominant women. Seems like there's very little of that particular kink in Femdom games, they usually wind up as forced-bi or Futanari scenes.

OnlyANoob

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
I'd like to see more of a cute sissy serving Dominant women. Seems like there's very little of that particular kink in Femdom games, they usually wind up as forced-bi or Futanari scenes.
What do you mean by serving a dominant woman? Does that mean having an exclusive sexual relationship with a mistress? (I will implement the relationship, but it won't be exclusive, the mistress will make the MC do some questionable stuff lol)

• Angry
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: ItzSpc and sava75

warrenitro

Aug 20, 2021
What do you mean by serving a dominant woman? Does that mean having an exclusive sexual relationship with a mistress? (I will implement the relationship, but it won't be exclusive, the mistress will make the MC do some questionable stuff lol)
I'm just not into the gay stuff, but it's not a problem as long as it's avoidable. If Mistress gets involved with other women though it's all good! :p

Reactions: ItzSpc

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019

This Is True, or at least could be.
Having a Trans option Could 'Help' those who have No Interest in Men (like me).
And Could serve to 'Help' the MC 'adjust' more to Her new circumstances/lifestyle.

I agree. Poor FC could have used a little boob boost (A or B cup) from the Pill.
- it would help Her feel MORE feminine. (and could freak him out a little too.) ha ha.
IT Is One thing to raid Mom's bedroom for clothes & lingerie, another to grow Boobs overnight.

In "Good Girl Gone Bad"; you referring to the Book store girl? I agree with you.
- according to the Guide there is a way to access her path, but I could never achieve it.

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
Book Store girl? The only shemale I can remember in GGGB is the black trainer at the upscale gym.

And Could serve to 'Help' the MC 'adjust' more to Her new circumstances/lifestyle.

I agree. Poor FC could have used a little boob boost (A or B cup) from the Pill.
- it would help Her feel MORE feminine. (and could freak him out a little too.) ha ha.
IT Is One thing to raid Mom's bedroom for clothes & lingerie, another to grow Boobs overnight.

In "Good Girl Gone Bad"; you referring to the Book store girl? I agree with you.
- according to the Guide there is a way to access her path, but I could never achieve it.

OnlyANoob

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018

I wont say to much so I won't spoil the game, but there will be another transformation set in motion by the pill.

3.50 star(s) 13 Votes