Unity Completed Journey to the West: Wukong's Lewd Prelude [Final 1.15] [Dystopia Story]

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes

bogdankl

Aug 18, 2018
followed this post

https://f95zone.to/threads/how-to-uncensor-almost-any-unity-game.17914/post-2817490

and tried to uncensor the game again however after replacing the sharedassets0 file the game hangs on startup on a white screen, I found the older version of the game in my PC <the one that I uncenosred and translated using rei myself a while ago> that works uncensored and tried importing the file from that as well and it does the same thing leading me to believe that this old method no longer works on the new version

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
Since when is Wukong female? Most instances that I know of he is male... or maybe was.

Average

Nov 10, 2017
oh shit this are the guys that made the flying princess, which it was great
i might have to give it a try

kaizoman

Jan 15, 2019
played this when it was in full japanese, didnt understand anything, didnt get much sex either lol. now its machine translated meh.

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
I usually power through MTLs that have a story but aren't focused on that (unlike VNs) just by remembering how when I was a child I had to do the same with PSX games in english (native language is Spanish and back in the 90s/early 00's translations weren't that common, not even broken ones) so it's like a puzzle in itself and I do like trial and error sometimes so yeah, I don't mind that much in side scrollers or similar games.

Hopefully a proper translation is coming so more people can enjoy it for good.
My native language is German and I had a similar case with Russian. But in that case I was just playing games from my father which were in Russian and didn't have a translation so I often still played it. To this date I still haven't properly learned the language so I am just confused at how I was able to play it in another language I barely could read. Granted I did ask sometimes with things I didn't understand, but that happened less and less over time and also wasn't the case for each game. Even now with English I couldn't play some games as well as I did before for some reason, though some of it might just be due to not being that accustomed to older game mechanics anymore.
Well, this is just nostalgia and kinda off-topic.

So anyway, if some say the translation is that bad I hope there will be a somewhat proper one. This might be one game where story isn't that important, but if it is really bad then it can break immersion. Like, what point does a translation have if you still don't understand anything? Or worse, if you understand less.

Last edited:
Reactions: Keldin and Zippix

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
Since when is Wukong female? Most instances that I know of he is male... or maybe was.
I've played a PS1 RPG tactics game that's based on the Journey to the West and at the start you can choose the gender of the Monk. Don't really know what the difference in male and female is though. The battles are like Final Fantasy Tactics

Average

Nov 10, 2017
i try it, and it looks amazing, But i'm gonna have to wait for a proper translation

not because this one is bad, but i feel like i would like to enjoy it without having to piece everything from context

Meowin

May 19, 2018
Game seemed good but man I remember having a hard time understanding this one haha.

kark

Jun 18, 2017
If someone is looking for inter breed 2.0, look somewhere else, this game is just completely different, you might like it but there wont be actually monsters, only humans, neither bestiality or the most close to a monster girl is someone doing cosplay.
The game play is also different, much more focused in action than the other one and i think there is not even pregnacy.

• Angry
Reactions: Feletriu

Noidcreid

Oct 6, 2017
god this game with censorship is not worth shit, someone is so nice, to pass me a sharedassets0.assets, without censorship.
you have the uncensored sharedassets? share plss...

oh and I want to ask, in the inventory, the blue icon items (shape of a small flask), like aphrodisiac, liquor, lotus flowers and such, what are those? since I cannot use it and only discard?? any info? Thanks!!

Reactions: jinsoku

Noidcreid

Oct 6, 2017
Demosaic for the gallery, it doesn't work on the CGs. (still need to find the other one)
unzip copy and paste in "Saiyuki_Data" folder
you are amazing, thanks. Pls do share if you got the CG one, would be much appreciated!

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes