Unity Completed Journey to the West: Wukong's Lewd Prelude [Final 1.15] [Dystopia Story]

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes

Dnds

Out to Play
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Oh man, this looks really good, can't wait to try it. Thanks for the share and the uploads. Anyone whos played it already, is preg slime/eggs only or also live?

Last edited:

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
mmm those some freaky screenshots, i like it tho, so ima try this game.

nugen

Jul 18, 2017
im in a room with lvl 99 guy and i have no idea what the game wants, the translated text says something about thorn clothes but i have no idea what im supposed to do and theres no exit in the room only save. Any advice?

The Butler

May 3, 2017
So as I said I'm translating it.... But at some points the autotranslation method limitations are making me annoyed as I have to resize text everywhere and re-translate same sentence over and over because of some small changes.
A small example below:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So I decided to have another approach which is directly translating the text files in the game.
Which I was successiful and it's a lot more managable.
Translation work perfectly and chat bubble will adapt depending on the sentence however there are 2 problems I found so far in this method.
1 - Which I already cleared is files size as I would have to upload the .asset files.
Using UABE I was able to make in this case a 200kb .exe file which will patch the game assets with the translation.
2 - Is the font size, as I said before the chat bubble will adapt to the text size. The problem is that long sentences will increase it way to much and sometimes.
Using Auto-Translator Method

So hero goes merits and demerits.
Auto-Translator Method
Files Translation method

Last edited:

AlexDuKaNa

Jan 9, 2018
followed this post

https://f95zone.to/threads/how-to-uncensor-almost-any-unity-game.17914/post-2817490

and tried to uncensor the game again however after replacing the sharedassets0 file the game hangs on startup on a white screen, I found the older version of the game in my PC <the one that I uncenosred and translated using rei myself a while ago> that works uncensored and tried importing the file from that as well and it does the same thing leading me to believe that this old method no longer works on the new version
Hmm, think the game hangs up cause when I uncensored, I uncensored a different version (the game is more updated now), that might be it. I'll go ahead and try to uncensor this one. Cheers to whoever translates this.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Edit#1: So I went ahead to give it a look, and yes, the ID for the unnamed asset was a different one, that's why your game was hanging up. Anyway went ahead and did it, can confirm that the CG in game is fully uncensored (went ahead and played it till the first one). So here it is, just go ahead and extract it where you find sharedassets0. Please do confirm if it worked for you now. Enjoy and support the artist if you can.
~~~~~~~~~~~

Edit#2: UNCENSOR PATCH for CG and Pixel Animation. Just wanted to point it out cause seems like some people were missing this post cause of my dumbass long explanation.

Last edited:

Shuichi_Akai

Dec 16, 2017
the pixel work really remind me of flying princess.. this is gonna be a good one.. hope that the MTL not so bad, because i like the flying princess story, simple, totally straight to the point and kind of hot for the hentai scene... LOL
Well yea, it's from the same devs as much as i know

The Butler

May 3, 2017
Not to sound ungrateful, but do you have any idea when you could be done?
I'm still trying to figure out the best way to go with it. As I mentioned above, Each method has it's peculiarities...
In advance you can have the Skills name/description translated with this (attached).
And it will take some time regardless of which method I choose since I'm a single person and I play other games as well.

After extracting you will have Ability Translation.exe. Feel free to scan for virus if you feel unsafe.
The patch was created with UABE.
So how to use it :
  1. Double click and keep clicking next until you get to this step
  2. 1611167623547.png Here you select where you Sayuki_Data is.
  3. keep pressing next and wait for it to finish.
  4. after it's done your file should already be patched
  5. It will also create a Backup file 1611167799095.png in case something goes wrong.
  6. And that's it.

Last edited:

Funposter

Dec 27, 2016
Pretty faithful to the story, minus the sex of course. Wouldn't mind a sequel with Pigsy and Sandy if that ever gets worked on.

Zach_Crimson

Jul 22, 2019
I'm still trying to figure out the best way to go with it. As I mentioned above, Each method has it's peculiarities...
In advance you can have the Skills name/description translated with this (attached).
And it will take some time regardless of which method I choose since I'm a single person and I play other games as well.

After extracting you will have Ability Translation.exe. Feel free to scan for virus if you feel unsafe.
The patch was created with UABE.
So how to use it :
  1. Double click and keep clicking next until you get to this step
  2. View attachment 994659 Here you select where you Sayuki_Data is.
  3. keep pressing next and wait for it to finish.
  4. after it's done your file should already be patched
  5. It will also create a Backup file View attachment 994663 in case something goes wrong.
  6. And that's it.
it tells me this when i try to run it
1611178670175.png

Cat Boy

Oct 19, 2017
its so hard to know what i am doing i mean i found out most of it with no help but its madness not only that but the hit will not always work

herbstpoet

Apr 18, 2018
This looks really interesting but I'll wait for a decent real translation, the MTL is not just terrible but the tranlated text often goes beyond the screen and you can't read half of it. Someone needs to tell Kagura Games to take care of that game.

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes