Unreal Engine Completed Joyous Reunion - Tails of Azeroth Series [v1.0b] [Auril]

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Then that's your problem.

8 gigs of ram is plenty for modern computers outside of doing video/rendering/other intensive stuff on your pc that would require lots of ram. It's usually the graphics card ram that causes issues for games when it's a lower gig card and the virtual ram is overloaded past its gig limit.

But since you said you don't have one you probably just have one of those integrated graphics cards(which are all pretty terrible).

Get an actual GPU and you'll be doing just fine if all your other stuff is as top notch as you say it is.
I'm using Intel - core i5-6500 3.2GHZ quad-care processor for my graphics and getting a GPU cost a lot of money.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
games are always good and run good for me.

still.. always the same problem about " how the hell did you progress on that or this ?"... i though she would make some kind of UI arrow or something to help you on current objectif.

other than that, game is pretty good, love to play male char in thoses games. :)

bizz

Feb 2, 2018
Everything on my PC is top notch all but my graphics card since i don't have one.
Maybe you will manage to run it if you Get the graphics lower ... also if you look in the setings you will see up there a Resolution .. just get it lower until your fps is around 30 ..
Also im with 6 gb ram so if you have higher you will run it.... the problem is in the Graphics card the Quality of it was waaay to high when i entered the game it was like ULTRA on everything .. get it to low or middle and you are gonna be ok :)

zzyyxx

Jun 16, 2017
These games are great and all but I really cannot stand the tauren fetish. Even just from an immersion standpoint, it's odd that every race in wow is married to an elf or a draenei.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
These games are great and all but I really cannot stand the tauren fetish. Even just from an immersion standpoint, it's odd that every race in wow is married to an elf or a draenei.
simple answer :

dick size.

pepecristo

Aug 5, 2016
I'm using Intel - core i5-6500 3.2GHZ quad-care processor for my graphics and getting a GPU cost a lot of money.
Yeeahh well, the integrated GPUs within Intel chips are pretty much worthless when it comes to gaming; they can handle simple stuff like Ren'py and the like, but it's no wonder your computer can't handle an Unreal Engine game. It simply doesn't have anywhere near the necessary horsepower.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Maybe you will manage to run it if you Get the graphics lower ... also if you look in the setings you will see up there a Resolution .. just get it lower until your fps is around 30 ..
Also im with 6 gb ram so if you have higher you will run it.... the problem is in the Graphics card the Quality of it was waaay to high when i entered the game it was like ULTRA on everything .. get it to low or middle and you are gonna be ok :)
Maybe and i should see if Lewd red riding hoof has a lower res as well.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Does this end at the library part or is there anything else after?
after that you need to find the bull-taurus at the beach... and bring him food. and then.. its end with "to be continued" on the screen and stuck force quit game. end of this version.

library story is not implented yet

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
i can't server drinks ... E is not working when i try to give it . any solutions??
you need to open your inventory near an npc and clic on the "use" button, it will automatically use it. ( enjoy the next H scene, i love it )

Reactions: zack3353

JadeKitten

Donor
Apr 27, 2017
My GPU goes to 80 celsius while playing this game (and other games in this series). I'm too worried about it, can't play like this :FeelsBadMan: What's wrong though? Not even new AAA games go past 70...

PS: I got 60 FPS with maxed graphics, so don't worry about that.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Do these game run differently than Whorecraft ? I downloaded all the episodes before starting, only to find out that I couldnt even launch the game...Its weird cause every other Unreal Engine game works just fine on my PC (Breeders of Nephylym, Alchemist, Lifeplay, Wild Life).

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Do these game run differently than Whorecraft ? I downloaded all the episodes before starting, only to find out that I couldnt even launch the game...Its weird cause every other Unreal Engine game works just fine on my PC (Breeders of Nephylym, Alchemist, Lifeplay, Wild Life).
No idea tbh. Have you tried ch1ep1 remake and ch2ep2 and ep3 to have a point of reference to see if its just the newest ones?

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes