shane420

Jul 6, 2018
I have never hit download so fast before. This looks awesome! Is it just me though that Yangs bust looks smaller than it does in the actual show?
Fucking same! ive been hoping for a decent lewd game of RWBY for a long time now. looks like were finally getting it! I just hope there is copious amounts of Blake lewds ^_^ ***also yes the artist nerfed the shit out of Yang's bust... then agian all the characters see to have smaller chest regions than normal.... im assuming the artist is a "flat is justice" fan

Last edited:
Reactions: Zoey Quartz

nosbos

Nov 1, 2017
I'm intriguied... But are the downloadable lewds are all atm or is there more (which get unlocked with the lewds)?

shane420

Jul 6, 2018
All I need to know is will I be able to eventually romance Neo that's all I need
Ahhh I see youre a man of culture as well... For I too have always wondered what fucking Ice Cream would be like as well. Although I wonder if she would hold up a sign that transcibed moaning noises since she cant verbalize them... that might be a bit distracting.

Last edited:

shane420

Jul 6, 2018
tbh not a fan of Jack... and i swear to god if that beta cuck bitch ass adam is in this game, im setting it on fire... already annoyed cuz sun's dumbass is in here

shane420

Jul 6, 2018
Can I get uuuuuhhhhhhhhhh.... BLAKE fan Signature. i would rock the shit outta that.

Reallycoolhat

Jun 23, 2017
Keep in mind according to the creator 3.0 is a new visual overhaul and new Gui that's 75% done and other little quality of life changes according to them. The content is the same as 2.21

eromaster

Mar 27, 2018
Holy fuck, a RWBY game! It looks well-made, for one! Hope we get some Glynda content, and content of some other MILFs. Don't care much for loli

Holyyy

Dec 29, 2017
Where should the lewds from the patch be put? Just in the game folder, or the folder with the other jpgs?

4.40 star(s) 28 Votes