Zeromus

Oct 21, 2017
Rooster Teeth is officially dead and with it RWBY series. WB is looking for a new buyer for the IP. If they find one mayby series will be continued. Or reeboted, who knows. For me I am not surprised. Writing was on the wall some some time.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Zach42799

Zach42799

Mar 14, 2019
Rooster Teeth is officially dead and with it RWBY series. WB is looking for a new buyer for the IP. If they find one mayby series will be continued. Or reeboted, who knows. For me I am not suprised. Writing was on the wall some some time.
It's a shame but I could see it coming back in 2020. I'm surprised that it lasted as long as it did though. Hopefully the rights can be bought by a studio that actually gives a damn about the IP. Given that with my RWBY work effectively needing me to set up things that were shoehorned in, I'm starting to really see why the later volumes were looked at poorly from a writing perspective.

Zeromus

Oct 21, 2017
It's a shame but I could see it coming back in 2020. I'm surprised that it lasted as long as it did though.
From what i read they opperated at loss for last few years.

Hopefully the rights can be bought by a studio that actually gives a damn about the IP. Given that with my RWBY work effectively needing me to set up things that were shoehorned in, I'm starting to really see why the later volumes were looked at poorly from a writing perspective.
We can only hope. With talented people and high budget RWBY has a lot of potential.

Yaichi

Mar 7, 2020
It became a mess after Oum's passing around Vol.3, right? Honestly I'd say a fresh reboot would be best, the amount of poor characterization, plot holes and character assassination (in both senses) is quite staggering, I believe.

Zach42799

Mar 14, 2019
It became a mess after Oum's passing around Vol.3, right? Honestly I'd say a fresh reboot would be best, the amount of poor characterization, plot holes and character assassination (in both senses) is quite staggering, I believe.
That might be for the best but I doubt whoever's going to by the IP would do that since its so far into the story.

JetStriker009

Dec 4, 2022
Is there any way to turn on battleskip for existing saves? Just upgraded from 4.5 and the Pyrrha fight is kicking my ass, can't recover aura fast enough for laser barrier.

lucabibble

Jul 17, 2017
Is there a version with the sound and lewd already included? Because my version of Android does NOT want to allow me to insert them myself

Nulvan

Mar 23, 2020
So just found this today and I'm curious, is this game finished? I see it has a sequel and this looks like one of those games you would enjoy best from beginning to end.

Meinos Kaen

Papa Italiano
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2020
So just found this today and I'm curious, is this game finished? I see it has a sequel and this looks like one of those games you would enjoy best from beginning to end.
It is. The main story is done and it has four alternative endings with four girls, plus a few other routes that affect the ending no matter what.

Reactions: Nulvan
4.40 star(s) 28 Votes