Maksteel8

Jan 25, 2021
What's happening is that you're dying in the fight. The game doesn't have a fail screen, so it just boots you back to the menu. What you're supposed to do in the third segment is to use Penny's new ability "laser barrier" to survive the attack.
I think I got it? After playing the fight slowly I think it's working. It just seemed weird that before I got the battle menu for the third fight it boots back to menu. Thanks for the tip.

Sep 22, 2022
I think I got it? After playing the fight slowly I think it's working. It just seemed weird that before I got the battle menu for the third fight it boots back to menu. Thanks for the tip.
No problem homie. Also remember not to use skip dialogue during fights, it can cause issues. Not a JPDE thing, it's a Renpy thing.

nico360

May 17, 2020
two of the ports for the android version are down and UP2, which is the worst of the 3 options, is the one that remains active, misfortune haunts me T_T

SavageKing

Feb 10, 2018
I have a question, do I still have to add the hentai patch to get the sex scenes in this game, or is it all ready in the game now?

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
game is great but biggest contra point is even if you change the MCs the name chars still says David, they shoud say "Him" when you change the anme ju instead of " get away form David" they should say " Get away form Him" if you changed the MCs name

Meinos Kaen

Papa Italiano
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2020
New update out! It has a lot of bug fixes, new bells and whistles and most importantly: you can now skip battle content if you wish so (the battle system is being remade too).

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
JPDE - Sonata of Fire [v4.6] [JPDE/Meinos Kaen]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
JPDESonataOfFire-4.6
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
I am just waiting for a hero to make all paths doable in one playthrough. I don't want to have to play and replay.

k2ren

Jun 13, 2023
30 preview pictures, not one sexual... yep. definitely trash tier. not even gonna bother to try.

4.40 star(s) 28 Votes