HinataLesbian

Jan 6, 2019
Does the game break for anyone else at the metal creature fight? The creature doesnt die and randomly sends you to the main menu

Jan 28, 2021
Literally unplayable at the start
I had to reinstall cause it wouldn't even start
And now at the start I just get error after error tf is wrong with this?

Meinos Kaen

Papa Italiano
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2020
Literally unplayable at the start
I had to reinstall cause it wouldn't even start
And now at the start I just get error after error tf is wrong with this?
I understand you're using Android. There was a bug due to the latest version of Renpy, we uploaded a fixed version.

Also: you need to install the Sound/VO patch. For weight reasons, an APK can't be bigger than 2 Gigs so all the audio files are in the patch.

Moist Man

Oct 12, 2017
Hello. I have a problem with the work of the phone inside the game. It does not display received messages (Nio's Quest) and only the Encyclopedia works from these tabs (more precisely, only the event tab, and then only the "Awakening" and "JPDE Team" events are marked there). Tell me how to fix it. Thanks in advance.
I'm getting this exact issue over a year later. Anyone else getting/know how to fix it? I got a bad feeling it's going to lock me out of certain routes or just straight softlock the main story at some point.

Degarron

Aug 28, 2017
anyone running into the issue after editing a save file the game refuses to load it?
I'm having the same problem I was about to make Saturday repeat so I could get all the routes like I normally do when I go for a play through and it won't load now which is killing my motivation to play through it all again now T-T

Meinos Kaen

Papa Italiano
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2020
Sorry but the game isn't built with edited save files in mind (duh).

If you do that kind of stuff it's at your own risk and peril.

Reactions: Degarron

Degarron

Aug 28, 2017
Figured as much we are editing the game in a way it doesn't normally let us but it's worked fine before for many people so it not working out of the blue like this is kinda strange but at the same time I feel like I've had this issue before and fixed it really easily but I can't remember how I did it.

Reactions: kingpatrick

Meinos Kaen

Papa Italiano
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2020
Figured as much we are editing the game in a way it doesn't normally let us but it's worked fine before for many people so it not working out of the blue like this is kinda strange but at the same time I feel like I've had this issue before and fixed it really easily but I can't remember how I did it.
I think it's got less to do with the game itself and more with Renpy. They're making regular and sweeping updates ever since converting to Python 3.

Reactions: Degarron

trovinks

Feb 10, 2023
So question on routes. do you do all routes in one playthrough or do you get locker per save and have to choose?
Both kinda, you can do several routes at once (there are even a couple of combo event chains with multiple girls), but you only have limited time to do them, and a bunch of them need story events to happen before you can proceed. you can only get the ending of one of the main RWBY girls at a time, but you can just save when you are asked to pick one (which is basically at the end of the game) and reload to see the others. There are also a couple of girls, like Emerald and Coco, who require you to complete the route of another girl first.

Degarron

Aug 28, 2017
I think it's got less to do with the game itself and more with Renpy. They're making regular and sweeping updates ever since converting to Python 3.
That would explain a lot actually but then again that's out side of my area of expertise I can barley pull off some of the tricks I'm using now XD

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
Both kinda, you can do several routes at once (there are even a couple of combo event chains with multiple girls), but you only have limited time to do them, and a bunch of them need story events to happen before you can proceed. you can only get the ending of one of the main RWBY girls at a time, but you can just save when you are asked to pick one (which is basically at the end of the game) and reload to see the others. There are also a couple of girls, like Emerald and Coco, who require you to complete the route of another girl first.
Any word on if there is a plan to have a mod put in to allow the attending to all events without having to save/use save editor?

Meinos Kaen

Papa Italiano
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2020
How can there be a sequel, when the main game still has "event too be added" days?
Because the main story of JPDE1 is finished. Those 'events still to be added' are leftovers from when the game originally, many years ago, was supposed to be a Dating Sim. They're going to be removed soon.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: HentaiGamerN00b
4.40 star(s) 28 Votes