RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
So I was following the guide, it says that Pyrrha's third event starts on 107, but I clicked on the Dorms and nothing happened. I've already got her first heart so I'm all the way through her first event. Not sure what to do?

nzn

Aug 9, 2019
So I was following the guide, it says that Pyrrha's third event starts on 107, but I clicked on the Dorms and nothing happened. I've already got her first heart so I'm all the way through her first event. Not sure what to do?
numbers go one two three.
so it would be a sequence of first event into second event into third event.
since you say you completed first event i would aim for second event next.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
numbers go one two three.
so it would be a sequence of first event into second event into third event.
since you say you completed first event i would aim for second event next.
Ok now I see what the real problem is. Her second Saturday event isn't triggering. Went through both the Dorm events for Step 2 and there was no choice for her on Saturday, in either of the lists.

Edit: NEVER MIND.... dumbass developer.... no one told me you could scroll down on the Saturday list... I had no idea there was a 3 and 4.

Last edited:

nzn

Aug 9, 2019
Ok now I see what the real problem is. Her second Saturday event isn't triggering. Went through both the Dorm events for Step 2 and there was no choice for her on Saturday, in either of the lists.

Edit: NEVER MIND.... dumbass developer.... no one told me you could scroll down on the Saturday list... I had no idea there was a 3 and 4.
i seem to recall that being a prominent note on devs site but i might be misremembering

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Ok so after playing through the entirety of it and knowing by the sudden jump to the title screen that there's no way a transfer of save data was possible...

I also looked at the Dance CGs and figured out there are technically 6 current "Girlfriends" possible (but even after getting done with Pyrrha's fourth event she wasn't on my list for some reason).

My take away is this: It is not worth me going back to my saves through that MASSIVE ending to establish any kind of save for any of the other romance routes. Because they A. Did not affect the ending. and B. Are not going to transfer over to JPDE2.

My only guess is that you'll get some sort of choice at the beginning of 2 that asks who you romanced and it'll change how the sequel plays out. Or there'll be none of that and it will be ignored outright as non-canon.

Also for the love God can I finally get with Jack in the sequel? I haven't been this pissed about a game walling off a character since I first played Doki Doki Literature Club and was pissed that Monika wasn't available from the start... didn't even mind getting trapped in an eternity alone with her.... Jack is hands down the best girl and meh.... Let's just say I hate forced girlfriend routes, nothing against Evelyn. If it had been a choice I would have cared about her and Penny more. NOT having any choice with Jack leaves bad taste in my mouth.

Edit: knowing how the RWBY version of things ended after the Fall of Beacon, why did it seem to imply that the rwby team members (other than your date) are dead? The dev wouldn't be stupid enough to kill them off, right?

Last edited:

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
So I played my way into about 2 hours of the (EXTREMELY ANNOYING TOP DOWN RPG STYLE) sequel. I was partially right about somethings.

There is a choice, but it's only between Ruby, Yang and Weiss. Blake is not an option so far... no idea if that'll change in future updates. Pisses me off a little if it's not. Pyrrha will probably never be. I also feel like this game is going to have A LOT less sexual or romantic content and be focused more mainly on the story.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
the sequel is a complacently different style of game. as i commented a while back creator stated that there will not be any lewds.
Probably fearing for his ass that RT might come after him if he lewds them too much. It was something I noticed in the first game as well, he really didn't show either the RWBY girls or the main characters "nude". Obviously there was some sex, like Yang's pussy was on display or Weiss was naked from behind in reverse cowgirl, but Ruby was literally covered in her entirety during the sex scene and Penny kept her body suit on. Where as Evelyn (an original character) was completely exposed.

There wasn't a clear shot of an established character fully nude anywhere in the game. I take that back. Amber and Neo both had dream sequences.

nzn

Aug 9, 2019
Probably fearing for his ass that RT might come after him if he lewds them too much. It was something I noticed in the first game as well, he really didn't show either the RWBY girls or the main characters "nude". Obviously there was some sex, like Yang's pussy was on display or Weiss was naked from behind in reverse cowgirl, but Ruby was literally covered in her entirety during the sex scene and Penny kept her body suit on. Where as Evelyn (an original character) was completely exposed.

There wasn't a clear shot of an established character fully nude anywhere in the game. I take that back. Amber and Neo both had dream sequences.
RT fucking shit all the way as usual...
god can someone put them out of my misery

nzn

Aug 9, 2019
It's not really them, it's that they're technically owned by Warner and you don't fuck with WB's lawyers.
no i believe it is actually them. based on numerous accounts. warner may suck but RT are the ones who are at tis point guilty of coldheart murder for goodness sake. also i don't think warner would be that dumb in theyr sledgehammer aproach to copyright.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
no i believe it is actually them. based on numerous accounts. warner may suck but RT are the ones who are at tis point guilty of coldheart murder for goodness sake. also i don't think warner would be that dumb in theyr sledgehammer aproach to copyright.
The one thing I do like about Meinos' game is that his story sticks closer to the heart of what Monty wanted, and with JPDE 2 being more story based and less romance based it will probably be along the same lines. We'll just have to wait, since they ditched RPGMaker 2 and switched to developing the game with Godot.

Milleniumt

May 20, 2021
So I just gonna ask this question just to nip the bud quickly. With what's happening with RT and their new? IP rules that I recently saw. What's gonna happen to JPDE?

Averageboy2304

Mar 10, 2018
How do I win againts Nevermore on day 123? It's Jack's last stand and I can't click anything else except Attack. I always end up back in title again(game over)

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
is penny the only voiced one? i like it that the game is vocied but i dont like it that they call em david even thought i changed ym name, would be better if they jsut say, get away form him and dont say "david"

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 28 Votes