Retun

Oct 5, 2019
Hi, was going through the scroll and I received a message, but I am unable to see if there are any new messages and the Encyclopedia is almost unusable, will there be a fix to this or is this a solvable bug?

Siphon

Aug 18, 2016
Starting a new game while having two active already? Seems like they are stretching themselves too thin.

Alygness

Jun 12, 2018
Anyone else suffer from the save button disappearing once you are down Blake's Ending? Sometime during the dance

Reactions: TJoshua
Sep 23, 2021
a bit of confusion as to 4.4's content..am I to assume that team RWBY itself has an ending or it it solely implying that every team member has a solo ending now?

Sallin_Kari

Nov 20, 2017
A new ending, a new hair pulling evening of dealing with the Penny-Pyrrha fight. I hate that fight with a passion and actively loathe the prospect of having to redo it just so I can see the new content.

crashdingo

Jan 25, 2018
hello few questions
1)if i grind (save editor) and manage to get max affection (as high as possible of course) with every of the girls
is there still a way to watch their solo ending?
2)is there an huge change in the story if i do that compared to trying legitiimaly with just few of them?
3) is there a huge change in dialoge between Mc and Ruby dad if i have more intimacy to yang instead of both?

dragonblood45

Jun 13, 2019
Does anyone have a website where edit my save. I am stuck on one of the last fight am the character pyrrha. hate the fight in the game

crashdingo

Jan 25, 2018
hello
i have problem with pyrrha fight
i looked up and tried to stick with advises listed here but i keep failing

i am at 45 aura lv
around 35 every stats, 40 speed and 49 endurance
i know that only aura matter (she is around 9800 hp)
but i still get ohko
i tried changing auralv i think but no changes penny still gets ohko.
is it hopeless for me to win?
is there a way that can be fixed with save editor?

if not is there a way to make pyrrha weaker?
case in point it is hopless, are there any flag that can be added that allows to skip the fight while still keeping my progress and everything?

here is my save

Last edited:

dragonblood45

Jun 13, 2019
You are kind of screwed the game is kind of random with that fight.I end up taking a long break from the game because of that fight. I am not a fan of those kind of fight where you have to do a little puzzle on it.

4.40 star(s) 28 Votes