LightSwitch

Be curious, not afraid
Uploader
Donor
Jul 30, 2017
I've been going through this game for a few days now and am past day 100. It's not bad. The only thing really driving me bonkers is all of the sentences ending in the word "no". It's an archaic form of the English language that we don't use. For example:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think it makes sense, no?

Mirewen

Aug 28, 2017
So I started a new game and on day 1 after working in the shop and talking with Eveline this occurred

Rasnec

Mar 2, 2018
even with over 1000 of each she still one shots me. anyone got a save for after the tourney?

cough, cough

stats dont mean a thing here since are playing as penny, the only stat that matters is Aura LvL

pyrrha scales with your aura lvl which means at1 point (aura lvl 80+) she starts to 1 shot you even if you do the mechanic

bare minimum to beat pyrrha is aura lvl 25 and recomended lvl is around 30-35

Reactions: youngethan

nzn

Aug 9, 2019
Well, I feel kind of silly, as it seems the patch is only for mobile lmao.

But, I do have a question about sex scenes.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
you need to apply and activate the lewd patch. you get it from the patch links and after applying you use your phone (call r18 if IRC and say yes to lewd)

Reactions: youngethan

nzn

Aug 9, 2019
just stumble on this when roaming around
i guess it is the sequel?
it's a sequel with a full genre and engine switch. played the demo, wasn't particularly impressed tbh, but nothing really terrible either. the demo is obviously full of spoilers of this game as is to be expected.

also for those caring i believe it was stated that the second game will not have lewds in it.

• Sad
Reactions: Eland51298

RedPhantoms

May 4, 2017
it's a sequel with a full genre and engine switch. played the demo, wasn't particularly impressed tbh, but nothing really terrible either. the demo is obviously full of spoilers of this game as is to be expected.

also for those caring i believe it was stated that the second game will not have lewds in it.
interesting im just surprised it pop up before the 1st game is finished. i am aware that the main story is done it just most route is not finished yet.... still waiting for gwen route update here lol

Crimsonlights

Mar 19, 2020

A sequel without the lewds? Isn't that...just RWBY?

Reactions: Eland51298

nzn

Aug 9, 2019
A sequel without the lewds? Isn't that...just RWBY?
well a decently written one with consistent characters and sequential plot by the looks of it (there isn't much there in the demo but what is there points to that). also a game so more like a good single player rwby grimm eclipse.
also it might still have dating and if so maybe someone will mod or convince author to add lewds if fitting. hell i'm not 100% sure that it won't have any it's just what i remember reading

Crimsonlights

Mar 19, 2020
well a decently written one with consistent characters and sequential plot by the looks of it (there isn't much there in the demo but what is there points to that). also a game so more like a good single player rwby grimm eclipse.
also it might still have dating and if so maybe someone will mod or convince author to add lewds if fitting. hell i'm not 100% sure that it won't have any it's just what i remember reading
Ah, fair enough. I hope it does, since I like the story but it's more "story plus lewds" than something I enjoy without them. Looking at the Itch comments, they mention dating being ported over, but as for lewds? I guess we'll see.

The other question is; does that mean development on this has halted?

nzn

Aug 9, 2019
Ah, fair enough. I hope it does, since I like the story but it's more "story plus lewds" than something I enjoy without them. Looking at the Itch comments, they mention dating being ported over, but as for lewds? I guess we'll see.

The other question is; does that mean development on this has halted?
based on the fact that there were like 10 updates since the start of jpde2 development started it seems likely it has continued.

nzn

Aug 9, 2019
hey does anybody know how to transfer safes from one computer to another
saves of renpy games usually have a backup save directory in the game files themselves (for transfer should work). the actual saves of all your renpy games should be in user/appdata/roaming/renpy

4.40 star(s) 28 Votes