crashdingo

Jan 25, 2018
before that i have to change which stats and how much for that particoular fight to be safe?
because i have to go back in time around 20 days
and redo a lot of fights
are you sure that it could be possible if do that i may have a change on beating her?

nzn

Aug 9, 2019
hello
i have problem with pyrrha fight
i looked up and tried to stick with advises listed here but i keep failing

i am at 45 aura lv
around 35 every stats, 40 speed and 49 endurance
i know that only aura matter (she is around 9800 hp)
but i still get ohko
i tried changing auralv i think but no changes penny still gets ohko.
is it hopeless for me to win?
is there a way that can be fixed with save editor?

if not is there a way to make pyrrha weaker?
case in point it is hopless, are there any flag that can be added that allows to skip the fight while still keeping my progress and everything?

here is my save
out of curiosity have you tried this one:

crediting MrDrawordie3 from deviant art and quoting verbatum

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
if so at what part did it fail?
i haven't replayed the game for several updates (and don't know when i will) but it did work for me and others so unless something got updated it should still be valid

crashdingo

Jan 25, 2018
out of curiosity have you tried this one:

if so at what part did it fail?
i haven't replayed the game for several updates (and don't know when i will) but it did work for me and others so unless something got updated it should still be valid
i followed your guide but it didn't work but i have managed to win

Rasnec

Mar 2, 2018
ok no this is annoying me now...
take this video for now and i will make a short explanation on the guide for that fight, even tho anyone that READS WHAT PENNY TELLS YOU BEFORE PHASE 2, should realise what you have to do

fights are gonna get a "rework" anways so this might change too

ALSO: Stats only matter for David (MC) aura lvl matters for everyone else, in this case penny

crashdingo

Jan 25, 2018
ok no this is annoying me now...
take this video for now and i will make a short explanation on the guide for that fight, even tho anyone that READS WHAT PENNY TELLS YOU BEFORE PHASE 2, should realise what you have to do

fights are gonna get a "rework" anways so this might change too

ALSO: Stats only matter for David (MC) aura lvl matters for everyone else, in this case penny

we are sorry for trouble and that has annoyed you.
Looking back that was a embarassing mistake on my part.
Still thank for everything
after you figure out the battle (aka reading which i am guilty of) it is a challenging battle but in the best way
great game

Last edited:

crashdingo

Jan 25, 2018
what? ok how?
what changed, what would you add?
P.S. not my guide (I tried to credit the author as best i could)
i tried to tank at first with high stats, high aura lvl and hp and keep hp to max
but i always thought the barrier was a thing you would learn on phase 3 or you needed to survive the first big attack ,then a cutscene would occur but i was wrong.
Then people let me realize the biggest tip of all, READING.
Still i have managed to do it, and thanks regardless for the guide and the author who did it, and thanks Rasnec for your patience

Mirewen

Aug 28, 2017
For all you RWBY fans, Get the movie Justice leage & RWBY part 1...

Don't know if this is the right place to do so, for it's the first time for me to do so....

Reactions: HentaiGamerN00b

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
agreed
even if it forced it to start with a D (for in-game reasons. is relevant for the name and at least 1 scene/joke)
Also
Given that the dude literally was born in the crater, where the hell did he even come up with that long ass, italian sounding name?

nzn

Aug 9, 2019
Also
Given that the dude literally was born in the crater, where the hell did he even come up with that long ass, italian sounding name?
probably same as whip fighting techniques: the guardians remnants (or however the biomass donor was called)

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
I wonder if the Dev is going to adjust Penny's father now that there's official canon for him and his appearance. I was waiting for him to show up on screen and was shocked when it was someone totally different.

I also feel there's some need to edit Raven and Qrow's first interaction since what we learned about her and Summer at the end of Season 9.

nzn

Aug 9, 2019
I wonder if the Dev is going to adjust Penny's father now that there's official canon for him and his appearance. I was waiting for him to show up on screen and was shocked when it was someone totally different.

I also feel there's some need to edit Raven and Qrow's first interaction since what we learned about her and Summer at the end of Season 9.
yea i don't think many care or have watched the trainwreck that is the new season.
as far as any new 'cannon' affecting this game the answer is likely no. the author has stated that nothing past i think season 3 will be used (he did make an exeption for kali IIRC)

4.40 star(s) 28 Votes