HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
Because the main story of JPDE1 is finished. Those 'events still to be added' are leftovers from when the game originally, many years ago, was supposed to be a Dating Sim. They're going to be removed soon.
Jesus!... And... How much of those "leftovers" u mentioned remain yet to be finally done as expected this game?, i mean, If the game have a sequel i presume in theory the LI may have a memento regarding events in this game with MC, thoughts, feelings and perhaps visualization of those private and personal moments, this game will be soon to be done with them to ever be recalled or mentioned by them in the sequel?. I'm asking basically if they will not come to remember things from those "leftovers" that would become important in the relationship with them in the sequel, to not end with a WTF?!. I don't know if i could express my worry in the matter... It's cool the game have it's own main story but more cool is how that main story fits with the relationships and bonds MC have, the synergy of that creating an overall story that grows all the characters until the end.

Reactions: Abagofbabies
Sep 22, 2022
How the hell do I beat this? I literally do 0 damage, and I spent 150 dust, but I still didn't defeat him. View attachment 3024423
Shift + O to open console, then do "$jatk = 10000" exactly like that. Makes this fight a breeze.

Fun fact too, this works for most characters in the game. For example, the player is just "atk", Penny is "patk", Jack is "jatk" as mentioned before, and so on for other characters. This is good if you want to skip the fights and just play the story. I use this for particularly tedious fights like
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
by boosting
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
in the console.

Last edited:
Sep 22, 2022
So there's no way to beat that fight without having to resort to a cheat?
There is if you grinded out your stats before. Enemy stats and your stats (including characters you temporarily play as) go up with your stats, so you can beat it legit.

What you're supposed to do is switch between charging up your attack as Jack and focusing to survive enemy damage, but that took me too long to do so I just cheat that fight on my playthroughs. Funnily enough you can let Arslan and Reese "die" in the fight, but as long as Jack doesn't go into the negatives the fight can still be won.

But by all means if you want to beat your head into a wall for the sake of doing it legit then be my guest, but I personally would advise against it since that fight kind of sucks anyways.

Reactions: InnocentKiss5

Meinos Kaen

Papa Italiano
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2020
There is if you grinded out your stats before. Enemy stats and your stats (including characters you temporarily play as) go up with your stats, so you can beat it legit.

What you're supposed to do is switch between charging up your attack as Jack and focusing to survive enemy damage, but that took me too long to do so I just cheat that fight on my playthroughs. Funnily enough you can let Arslan and Reese "die" in the fight, but as long as Jack doesn't go into the negatives the fight can still be won.

But by all means if you want to beat your head into a wall for the sake of doing it legit then be my guest, but I personally would advise against it since that fight kind of sucks anyways.
Yeah, the original JPDE's fight system is le sucky. Looking at it and seeing how far I've come since in GalaxiA and JPDE2 is like night and day

avn10.6.8

Jul 30, 2017
Does anybody know, if the next update is supposed to be the final one is anything going to be added or are they just deleting the other routes?

msr9568

Feb 4, 2019
Does anybody know, if the next update is supposed to be the final one is anything going to be added or are they just deleting the other routes?
Meinos Kaen said:
" Because the main story of JPDE1 is finished. Those 'events still to be added' are leftovers from when the game originally, many years ago, was supposed to be a Dating Sim. They're going to be removed soon. "

I think this means anything that isn't done will just get deleted.

Meinos Kaen

Papa Italiano
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2020
Meinos Kaen said:
" Because the main story of JPDE1 is finished. Those 'events still to be added' are leftovers from when the game originally, many years ago, was supposed to be a Dating Sim. They're going to be removed soon. "

I think this means anything that isn't done will just get deleted.
Not exactly! I was referring just to the 'Event still to be Added' things. Those were from when I was trying to ape Persona 4 way back when.

That's all that's getting deleted. Route events are staying, incomplete or not. You never know what may happen in the future.

• Angry
Reactions: Abagofbabies

BFC 78

Jan 23, 2022
I downloaded the lewd patch and dropped it in the game file, and this screenshot0001.png still shows up so does anyone know what I'm doing wrong?

Maksteel8

Jan 25, 2021
Is the game not finished or am I having a bug? After finishing the 2nd pyrrha fight and it looks like it's starting a 3rd fight it boots me back to the main menu

Sep 22, 2022
Is the game not finished or am I having a bug? After finishing the 2nd pyrrha fight and it looks like it's starting a 3rd fight it boots me back to the main menu
What's happening is that you're dying in the fight. The game doesn't have a fail screen, so it just boots you back to the menu. What you're supposed to do in the third segment is to use Penny's new ability "laser barrier" to survive the attack.

4.40 star(s) 28 Votes